• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

ECF Game 4 | Hawks @ Cavs | May 26th | 8:30pm EST | Cavs lead 3-0

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Fat%20Hawk_zpsq8lmzwzv.jpg

Won't know what hit 'em.

Listen people, I don't wish to piss on your parade, but after doing my homework and reading experts' opinions from many available media sources, you really need to look in the mirror:

The Atlanta Hawks are coming into this series as the #1 in the East, having run a fantastic system throughout the season. Needless to say they have home court advantage. They have 4 all-stars on their roster (Horford, Millsap, Corver and Teague) and their pass-first team basketball style is a thing of beauty. This is masterminded by the reigning COY, Mike Budenholzer, who has learned everything about Pop's system and then some.

Cavs, on the other hand, have lost their starting center early in the season, failed to incorporate KLove into their system (and then lost him to a freak injury, after being assaulted by an old lady named 'Kelly'), Irving is suffering from an injury that clearly limits his game and JR is out for the first two games. LeBron is getting old and will bail on the city (again) at the end of the year, as their basketball is ISO-dependent and their rookie coach cannot even count the number of TO he has.

Hate to break it to you, but this series has 'sweep' written all over it...

Listen people, I don't wish to piss on your parade, but after doing my homework and reading experts' opinions from many available media sources, you really need to look in the mirror:

The Atlanta Hawks are coming into this series as the #1 in the East, having run a fantastic system throughout the season. Needless to say they have home court advantage. They have 4 all-stars on their roster (Horford, Millsap, Corver and Teague) and their pass-first team basketball style is a thing of beauty. This is masterminded by the reigning COY, Mike Budenholzer, who has learned everything about Pop's system and then some.

Cavs, on the other side, have lost their starting center early in the season, failed to incorporate KLove into their system (and then lost him to a freak injury, after being assaulted by an old lady named 'Kelly'), Irving is suffering from an injury that clearly limits his game and JR is out for the first two games. LeBron is getting old and will bail on the city (again) at the end of the year, as their basketball is ISO-dependent and their rookie coach cannot even count the number of TO he has.

Hate to break it to you, but this series has 'sweep' written all over it...

JR was out the first two games of the CHICAGO series.

Good job, good effort.

Do you think that Irvine should play some minutes in this game?
I think we should give him some game min' before the Finals.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I think it would be better to rest him, but Lebron is due to have a bad game(Bad by his standards) so you might need him to complete the sweep.

I'd risk not playing him... You win, Kyrie goes into the finals refreshed and as healthy as possible.

Those are some mad Photoshop skills. I may have to borrow them...

Did you guys see the weather forecast for tonight?

It's mostly cloudy,

with a 100% chance of

img-thing

[Delly/Taz - The Absolute Menace (I want for photoshop resources/skills)]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I would have him dress, but only play if necessary.

I am hoping that we don't d*ck around tonight, and just hammer the Hawks from the get-go. Show them their place. Send them back to oblivion.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."