• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Chuck Booms fired from 92.3

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The fact that Bernie Kosar is sticking up for him makes me dislike Bernie even more.

Kiley was with Karman this morning. Kiley is still pretty brutal to listen to.

So we still don't know why he was fired? No one's talking?

It had to be either the Junior Seau suicide gag (which was not really on Booms) or the "Tuckahoe/Tyrone" wordplay that Booms made. And maybe it was the last straw?

I gotta be honest, not really happy with 92.3. Putting Carmen in the mornings with Kiley ruins the only show I like on the radio. Now I will just have to listen to RBS in the morning.

Booms was the root of the problem, but the cancer that is Kiley is still there alive and well. Hopefully he leaves to go join Booms.

Yeah Carman's show was by far the best on Cleveland radio. I tried listening to the morning show while driving into work this week, and I just cannot tolerate Kiley. What a shame. Hopefully this isn't a permanent setup.

So they asked Kiley a question about the game and he said he could not answer because he was watching "married at first sight" instead of game 4? Are you serious? You are a talk show host on a station where a team won a conference title and you did not watch enough of the game to comment on it. Lets change the title to fire Kiley!!!

So they asked Kiley a question about the game and he said he could not answer because he was watching "married at first sight" instead of game 4? Are you serious? You are a talk show host on a station where a team won a conference title and you did not watch enough of the game to comment on it. Lets change the title to fire Kiley!!!

Not only that, all he talked about was Blatt leaving, instead of, you know, the game that clinched our path to the finals.

Cleveland deserves better.

Ken Carman is great, though. If you ask me.

Any definitive reason why Booms was fired?

Saw & listened earlier. Didn't think anyone would care. Kevin Kiley is awful. I feel embarrassed for Carman.

Kiley gone now, ostensibly having resigned over censorship. Booms' Twitter should be overflowing with Schadenfreude shortly.

Kiley gone now, ostensibly having resigned over censorship. Booms' Twitter should be overflowing with Schadenfreude shortly.

There is a God after all.
I felt bad for Carman... I really did.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."