• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA Finals 2015: Cavs vs Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predict the series

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 286 65.3%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 34 7.8%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 27 6.2%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't want to see Shumpert on Curry... Curry can do his thing....

Thompson is the streaky guy... He scores in bunches... I want Shump on him

In just think the match is better for us. Gs got so many rebounds tonight because none of the rockets box out, but our guys are so good at that. We will win the rebounding battle.

We also let our defense fuel our offense, while I feel the opposite about golden state.

Blatts the x factor. He wants to beat his almost boss.

We've been overhyped early on leading to various issues based on those high expectations. Then when Love went down I think people wrote us off a bit too easy. God knows I had my doubts.

I can't help but feel that Blatt may give us an edge in the battle of the coaches although Kerr has Gentry to fall back on in a pinch.

The two best players in the league face off, but I can't help but feel that our MVP trumps theirs in a playoff series.

So I see those two things as edges in our favor, and I think if we can get good defense and hustle and heart we will win, especially if Kyrie is able to give us say 20 a game and play some semblance of defense.

If Kyrie is getting torched defensively, it could make things very tricky for Blatt. I know it sounds crazy, but I'd really like to see what Delly could do on Curry. Obviously Shumpert should also be solid on Curry. I know in our last reg season game against the Warriors we did contain the Splash Brothers quite well.

I just have a strange feeling that LeBron may be able to pull this off with a bit of help from his friends. I also have this weird feeling we may see some sort of genius coaching move by Blatt at some point. Maybe it's just a well designed play to win a game or maybe some sort of ballsy substitution but I feel like there may be an ace up the sleeve there.

So according to a source close to me. It appears Delly is planing possible ball movements near Curry to dive and take out his legs at the same time. I also hear he has a Arm Bar sleeve that allows him to stay still and tip anything in the correct directions. Also what the Warriors do not know is he also has a leg lock and mind control function that taps into other Cavs players mind that can change a play or two as well as make the other player use WWE moves as revenge.

That said The Warriors have a two year old girl that belongs to the God the national media worship the Great Steph Curry forget his name sounds close to a Staph and Curry a pepper used in India as Infected pepper. No it was Riley Curry who people can not stop talking about and forget they have children of their own who may not be as "cute" Or say "wacky thing" Yet someone is less important to the MVPs daughter who seems to show up just in time for the finals.

Yeah this is going to be a epic finals along with much butthurt for national media when the "Big bad Cavs" beat the Warriors and little Riley Curry is all sad. I can see it now. So go CAVS!

A disgrace they allowed him back in the game.

The dude was bleeding from the ear!!!

Nah - That wasn't necessarily internal bleeding, FYI. His actual initial injury was a "laceration of the ear", thus the bleeding. That being said, looked like a badass MMA-style flying knee he took to the head, not surprised he is concussed.

Currys' daughter was cute the first time. So instead of your team you bring an infant to the podium. Dude you are a great player and people like you, no need to plaster your cute baby up there to add points to your it factor. Wonder how his hard working teammates feel about it. Seems lame.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."