• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Playoffs Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I thought they choked pretty hard. Harden couldn't get the ball out of his hands any faster to either team. Howard let them get all those offensive rebounds.

Jason Terry and Brewer were their best players.

If golden state plays like that against us, they will lose

Last edited:
This is the second time in two games that Golden State put someone back in the game who suffered a severe head injury. Perhaps the NBA should look into that? Even the NFL wouldn't allow that shit.

This is the second time in two games that Golden State put someone back in the game who suffered a severe head injury. Perhaps the NBA should look into that? Even the NFL wouldn't allow that shit.
But they were "cleared by doctors", wink wink.

But they were "cleared by doctors", wink wink.
Golden State doctors

If we tried that same shit with Bron or Kyrie or definitely Delly the world would've exploded

I really haven't heard any talk on this situation

Damn. ruined his life for 250$
50 Oxy's are only worth $250?
Damn. That's nothing. There are definitely much easier ways to re-coup that money. Not to mention not having to live with the guilt of stealing from a dying man.

50 Oxy's are only worth $250?
Damn. That's nothing. There are definitely much easier ways to re-coup that money. Not to mention not having to live with the guilt of stealing from a dying man.

Life of a criminal. This wasn't the only dirt hedug, he did enough to make ends meet. You don't get caught 99% of the time, but you will. And any single time your caught will ruin your life, regardless of how small the monetary benefit is

Life of a criminal. This wasn't the only dirt hedug, he did enough to make ends meet. You don't get caught 99% of the time, but you will. And any single time your caught will ruin your life, regardless of how small the monetary benefit is
Not to mention he's likely been abusing drugs himself. From the mug-shot photo, that's the oldest looking 21 year old I've ever seen in my life. Jesus Christ.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."