• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA Finals 2015: Cavs vs Warriors

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predict the series

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 18 4.1%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 286 65.3%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 34 7.8%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 27 6.2%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 3 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest, I thought the Warriors looked very very tight in games 4 and game 5 but Harden was not going to let the Warriors lose game 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep seeing the Cavs heralded as underdogs in this matchup.

I really pray that every single player on this team takes it personal and takes it out on the Warriors.

No Fear.

This is a good point. I think they'll put Barnes on LB instead of Green.

Because Tristan becomes a serious mismatch for the Warriors if its Barnes, he can attack the glass at will.

I think Barnes will guard LeBron. When Kevin Love was in the lineup, that was different, you can put Barnes on him because he doesn't attack the offensive glass the same.

Half the time Love was out on the perimeter. So Barnes matched up okay against him.

Putting Barnes on Tristan would be a huge mistake, and I think Kerr knows that too.
We all saw what LeBron did to Jimmy, and Carrol in the post right? Barnes is nowhere near the defender Butler is. If Thompson or Barnes guard LeBron, he will destroy them in the post. Not to mention Barnes is a little slow footed.

Another option they could have is playing Green at the 3. In that scenario, Barnes would come off the bench. It just seems silly not to have a great defender play a great offensive player, but if they ride the lineup they used all season, Tristan is going to win FMVP from the rebounds. Hopefully Kerr doesn't realise this lol.

People really don't like Riley Curry? She's hilarious. Makes the whole press conference worthwhile. Let's be honest, the only time those press conferences are worth watching are when you get a guy like Ron Artest or JR Smith up there, and that may as well be the same thing as Riley Curry. 98% of the players in this league talk in the same boring cliches after getting asked the same question reworded 1,000 different ways.

Honestly, I'm more offended by the fact that the Curry's have a cooking show. What the fuck is a pancrepe? Pancakes and crepes are basically the same damn thing.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...-adorable-stephen-curry-daughter-cooking-show

Guess I'll pick the Warriors in 7. When Love went down I picked the Cavs to make the Finals and lose. After this run, I'd have picked them against any other team. If Houston had lucked their way into the Finals, I think the Cavs would have beat them in 5. But this team is a different animal.

I'm not going to lie, I think the Warriors are a little bit better than us as a team right now. They should be the favorites too.

We are the underdog, but if you believe in a team of destiny and all the crap. Obviously bias included.

I like the Cavs in 6. I think this team has been dealt with almost everything and its made them stronger too.

It's not going to be easy, and I wouldn't bet my lifetime savings on it, but the Cavs definitely have some mojo going and they can really do this.

We don't have to be the better team. We can be the tougher team though, lead by the best player in the world, and that changes everything.

I've been watching GS closely, they are really good. But I think this is a team if you punch them in the mouth, and are physical but clean, and have the firepower to counter, you can beat them.

They've not faced an animal like us yet in the playoffs, and nothing they went through before really prepared them too.

If GS would have went through the Spurs and Clippers, in some tight series, I would think differently. But Houston and Memphis aren't teams that have championship pedigree.

I think our only chance is only if we somehow resign our own version of the Splash Brothers:

10528826-large.jpg
532e5cbf64548.image.jpg

The Warriors playoff run they avoided the stiff competition in the West. They played a Pelicans team who never made the playoffs. They played a banged up Memphis team with Conley out and with Tony Allen pulling his hamstring. Then they went on to play Houston who was missing two starters. Now if they would have ran through the Spurs and The Clippers it might be a different story. Since January 15 we basically have the same record.

Listening to most of the media, they have Golden St locked..luv how everyone is underestimating Cleveland because GS looks too powerful to stop.
Pressure will get to them, the physicality will get to them.
If Cleveland takes game one, it will do a lot of damage.
I'm not saying taking game two wouldn't hurt them but take that first game and you put them on their heels early.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."