• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP MY DOG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Simple solution. Go to bars that allow dogs that wear jerseys! Jackass.

It's a good thing I don't live in Ohio anymore, then. Nowhere allows dogs there. Here, I can bring my dog almost anywhere, even places that serve food, provided we sit outside. Since the winning streak started, I've exclusively been going to Sycamore Brewery, which happens to be conveniently located right next to my apartment building. I can bring my dog inside (where all the bartenders love him, by the way...I can let him off leash when they're not busy) and they have good beer.

The only downside is that they close at ten on weekdays (and eleven on weekends), which means I have to head home for the second half generally. That's how breweries are in Charlotte, though. Most close at nine, presumably to not steal business from the bars they distribute their beers to.

I did find a couple of friends to watch Loki while I'm on vacation, though. I watched both of their dogs when they went on a trip last year, and Loki is suitably low maintenance. And I made them promise to send me pictures of him in his jersey every game, provided we win game one. If we don't, his streak is broken and him wearing the jersey no longer matters.

It's a good thing I don't live in Ohio anymore, then. Nowhere allows dogs there. Here, I can bring my dog almost anywhere, even places that serve food, provided we sit outside. Since the winning streak started, I've exclusively been going to Sycamore Brewery, which happens to be conveniently located right next to my apartment building. I can bring my dog inside (where all the bartenders love him, by the way...I can let him off leash when they're not busy) and they have good beer.

The only downside is that they close at ten on weekdays (and eleven on weekends), which means I have to head home for the second half generally. That's how breweries are in Charlotte, though. Most close at nine, presumably to not steal business from the bars they distribute their beers to.

I did find a couple of friends to watch Loki while I'm on vacation, though. I watched both of their dogs when they went on a trip last year, and Loki is suitably low maintenance. And I made them promise to send me pictures of him in his jersey every game, provided we win game one. If we don't, his streak is broken and him wearing the jersey no longer matters.
I think his record wearing the jersey makes it imperative that he wear it every game. Even if the streak is broken, I still think you have to keep with what has the winning record.

Mr. @Jack Brickman, can we count on the doggie to cancel out any incoming desperate curses that may arise in the future?

Wish Loki was around in 1997... Or in 2007, when Joel Skinner was busy telling Kenny Lofton to hold on third base...

He was around in 2007 (year he was born), but I've never really cared about the Indians. Browns and Cavs exclusively. Sorry.

He was around in 2007 (year he was born), but I've never really cared about the Indians. Browns and Cavs exclusively. Sorry.

See - that's why they lost. Because Loki wasn't wearing a CC Sabathia jersey...

I mean, I'm a Cleveland fan. I planned my vacation assuming they'd fuck something up.

(Real talk...this was the only time by college buddy, who is also a Cavs fan, could do the Eurotrip)

Don't feel bad. We'll be in Bermuda for Game 6 and 7 if needed and now I'm scrambling since the games will start at 10pm there. Sometimes blackout dates for miles and vacation days are what they are.

I did find a couple of friends to watch Loki while I'm on vacation, though

Does this couple, either be dong/chick, dong/dong, chick/chick (pictures...), are they Cavs fans? I feel that has to be a top priority. They may put the jersey on him, but if they don't give a shit about the Cavs, their filthy hands were placed upon Cleveland's Holy Grail, our Randy Quaid to the aliens, our little boy that helped free Willy... :runaway:

I hope you did your research..

Does this couple, either be dong/chick, dong/dong, chick/chick (pictures...), are they Cavs fans? I feel that has to be a top priority. They may put the jersey on him, but if they don't give a shit about the Cavs, their filthy hands were placed upon Cleveland's Holy Grail, our Randy Quaid to the aliens, our little boy that helped free Willy... :runaway:

I hope you did your research..

They are not Cavs fans. My only buddy here who is a Cavs fan is going back to Cleveland for the Finals, so he's out.

They aren't really NBA fans at all, though, so their allegiance doesn't lie elsewhere either. They've promised me they'll make him wear the jersey and send me pictures of it. My buddy's soon to be wife (they get married tomorrow, actually) has an iPhone, so she can text me while I'm gone without issue.

Loki is also undefeated when peeing on the couch so hopefully if the caretakers forget, Loki's anxiety and territorial instinct takes over and ensures victory.

IT'S TIME!

11392866_10102797448497790_1832238100470663505_n.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."