• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Thats what I meant someone to go against the authority in a non overt he top way. Owens hooking up with Rhyno shows he isnt afraid to team up as a matter of convenience.

I consider Owens taking on Cena sort iof representing his anti establishment ways as Cena portrays himself as mr america.

Ryback is actually WWE's version of Samoa Joe. the important thing to the wwe is people buy his stuff and he is a former ROH alumn with owens.

Joe is in NXT

Joe is in NXT
Joe is in NXT for a heartbeat. I have no doubts this samo joe rivalary will carry over into the WWE at some point and Joe brings in too much money as a name brand to not put him in WWE at some point.

you keep trying to correct me with no opinion..

are you say that joe wont goto the WWE because he is NXt.

When you sign on Next its a WWE contracts. its not a different wrestling organization its a developmental league run by the WWE. and i did state i thought this rivalry would carry into the wwe.

Kind of looks like they're setting up Samoa Joe to take the title from Owens when they're finally ready to transfer him to the main roster entirely.

I'm watching this Beast in the East special on the WWE Network right now and watching Owens troll the Japanese crowd is hilarious. Best part so far was when he had Balor on the ground and ran off of both ropes like he was going to do something awesome, then just dropped down and put Balor in a generic headlock.

Also, making Kofi Kingston fight Brock Lesnar was just mean.

So Finn Balor winning the belt from Owens pretty much cements Owens' move to the main roster, right? I'm legitimately starting to think Owens is going to take the US belt from Cena now.

How did Finn Balor win?

Clean. Took two of his finishers, but he won clean. No outside interference or anything. It was actually a really good match, as you can pretty much expect from Owens at this point I guess.

If you have WWE Network, you can watch it there for free. It's under the Network Exclusives section I think.

I thought for sure Balor was gonna lose when he pinned Owens in the tag team match.

If the set up Owens as US Champ This segues Samoa Joe and Balor into the WWE on down the road with an instant rivalry.

If the Miz or Big Show takes the belt from Ryback I wouldnt be surprised to see Cena go after the intercontinental championship. heck even if ryback wins. Cena has taken a belt from him before I think.

I think Ambroses rivalry with Rollins should take a break . Ambrose is losing alot lately.

I'm really curious to see if they give Brock the belt back at the PPV in two weeks. If I had to guess, I'd say that Rollins wins dirty, and then they have the rematch at Summerslam in a Hell in a Cell or something. Seems to be the best way to get Brock the belt back. But then again, they might just have Brock crush Rollins. Or maybe the Authority turns on Rollins and Brock joins them? That would probably be the best twist to end the match, actually.

I really hope they give Owens the US belt, too. It would suck if Cena wins yet another feud, and it would really kill Owens' momentum.

I would like if Rollins won dirty, it would only juice the storyline up more and make Brock a more pissed off beast hell bent on destruction in any way. Save the Brock joining the authority for summerslam. If HHH wants to sell the authority being powerful, the you have the most powerful superstar join them. That would be a power trip. HHH, Steph, Heyman, and Brock. I would really enjoy that and maybe start watching Raw again live.

I would like if Rollins won dirty, it would only juice the storyline up more and make Brock a more pissed off beast hell bent on destruction in any way. Save the Brock joining the authority for summerslam. If HHH wants to sell the authority being powerful, the you have the most powerful superstar join them. That would be a power trip. HHH, Steph, Heyman, and Brock. I would really enjoy that and maybe start watching Raw again live.

If they do have Brock join the Authority (which I agree is absolutely the right move), it has to be HHH that turns on Rollins, right? That would be great after all the mentoring he's done with Rollins. I could pretty easily see Steph distracting the ref while HHH brings in a sledgehammer to finish off Lesnar, then turns and demolishes Seth to give Lesnar the belt back. Or, if they want to just establish Brock as the absolute monster, the Authority comes in, presumably to save Rollins from getting destroyed, but then just back off and watch as Lesnar beats the hell out of him.

The latter scenario is probably more fun, and it does a better job of establishing Brock as the true monster heel.

I guess the only problem with that is that Brock doesn't wrestle often enough to be the true face of the Authority. They kind of need a front man who actually wrestles consistently like Rollins does. I don't count Kane or the Big Show because they're old and suck. If they flip Brock for Rollins, I think they'd need to recruit a younger full time wrestler as well, or they'd risk the Authority kind of falling into the background. As I mentioned before, Bray Wyatt might be a solid choice, as it would actually let him establish himself as the face of fear like they're selling him while actually giving him the muscle to win some matches. It would also be a great fit given his current feud with Reigns, who the Authority "hates."

Joe is in NXT for a heartbeat. I have no doubts this samo joe rivalary will carry over into the WWE at some point and Joe brings in too much money as a name brand to not put him in WWE at some point.

you keep trying to correct me with no opinion..

are you say that joe wont goto the WWE because he is NXt.

When you sign on Next its a WWE contracts. its not a different wrestling organization its a developmental league run by the WWE. and i did state i thought this rivalry would carry into the wwe.

It wasn't a correction, but rather a statement. You said Ryback is wwe's version of joe. I said he's in NXT. I loved when he debuted and people were chanting joes gonna kill you.

@Tornicade how do I update the title?

Edit: Didn't even know I could do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

I don't know how many of you saw it, but man, that Cena-Cesaro main event on Raw last night was match of the year quality.

WWE needs to push Cesaro, seriously. Or atleast not bury him.
He deserves way more than to be a lower card guy. Promo skills or no promo skills he's one of the few guys that given the proper amount of time in the ring can deliver an A+ match every single time. Would love to see him feud with Kevin Owens after he's done with Cena.

Speaking of Cena... I know his character may be the stalest thing in wrestling history, but I have to say, he has turned out some excellent matches this year. Putting him the mid card against some of the younger guys (Rusev, Owens, Cesaro) has done wonders.

I don't know how many of you saw it, but man, that Cena-Cesaro main event on Raw last night was match of the year quality.

WWE needs to push Cesaro, seriously. Or atleast not bury him.
He deserves way more than to be a lower card guy. Promo skills or no promo skills he's one of the few guys that given the proper amount of time in the ring can deliver an A+ match every single time. Would love to see him feud with Kevin Owens after he's done with Cena.

Speaking of Cena... I know his character may be the stalest thing in wrestling history, but I have to say, he has turned out some excellent matches this year. Putting him the mid card against some of the younger guys (Rusev, Owens, Cesaro) has done wonders.
The Week before Cesaro had Cena in a submission hold that was broken up by Kevin Owens. im kinda disappointing they had a rematch so soon

Owens already beat Cesaro but his interference on the Cena match would warrant a beef . so far in the WWE Owens has cleanly beaten Cena, Cesaro and Ziggler... someone else too i think that im forgetting

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."