• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Buckeyes Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Jalin Marshall seems like a stretch there. His role will be increased with Smith and Spencer gone, but I expect Mike Thomas to receive most of those benefits.

I'm excited to watch Darron Lee further progress. Dude is a monster

Jalin Marshall seems like a stretch there. His role will be increased with Smith and Spencer gone, but I expect Mike Thomas to receive most of those benefits.

I'm excited to watch Darron Lee further progress. Dude is a monster
I guess it depends on how many touches Dontre Wilson gets. But Marshall is a converted QB who basically missed his whole 1st year due to injury. He really came on late.

Thomas was already the leading WR last year. Only so many more catches he can have.

My God. The Bucks are totally and absolutely stacked. A QB gets injured? No sweat. Next? A RB gets injured? Next. A WR gets injured? Next. How about a DL? Next. OL? Next.

Next.
Next.
Next.

A never ending flow of the best of the best in the country. Oh, and having the best head coach in the country helps a tad.

Buckeyes just took over Alabama in the College Football Future Power Rankings.

Know it means shit but nice to take something else away from Alabama.

Just saw that OSU is favored by at least 2 TDs in every game this season...lawl

Who steps up for Bennett? Raekwon unleashed full time next to an improved and seasoned Darron Lee? That could be ridiculous if they both stay on the field.

I hope Samual can force Meyer to get him different spots in formations for more touches. The offense just has so many potential approaches it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Even against Michigan State? Wow.

Ohio State -16 at Virginia Tech

Penn State at Ohio State -19

Michigan State at Ohio State -14

Ohio State -16 at Michigan

Just some of the higher games.

lol. Cowherd basically kicked him off it sounded like? "This just isn't working!"

Harbaugh must have been preoccupied or something, he isn't normally like that right?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."