• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

So Long, Mo Gotti Williams

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Still the best Cavaliers memory of the 'Losing Era' for me:

After that mean block, Mo's 3 gave me shivers, and Fred's commentary just caps it off for me. Must admit, would be incredibly nostalgic to hear The Godfather theme playing after hitting a big 3 once again.
I bought tickets that night 25 minutes until tipoff for $2.50 a piece....in the club level. Showed up roughly 10 min late and had one of the best game memories I can remember. One of the few flashes of JJ Hickson.

We don't need to hire him per say.

We just have to ask him if he wants to coach the team again.......since we're still paying him. :chuckle:

If Waiters was still here I'd be willing to let Mike Brown be that guy who holds the broom up in front of him while he is practicing his jumper.

I really think he's a perfect option for a backup PG. Hopefully things will be different this time around.

Huh? Thought he was signing in Memphis?

I don't think that has been confirmed, and now Memphis has signed Brandan Wright using its full mid level exception.

So presumably all Memphis would have left is its $2M biannual exception.

Cavs could beat that with the MMLE, if they choose to go that route.

May come down to number of years. Also whether the Cavs trade the Haywood contract.

I don't think that has been confirmed, and now Memphis has signed Brandan Wright using its full mid level exception.

So presumably all Memphis would have left is its $2M biannual exception.

Cavs could beat that with the MMLE, if they choose to go that route.

May come down to number of years. Also whether the Cavs trade the Haywood contract.
Yup. They only have the BAE, so 2 ys 4mil is all they can offer.

It's been a bit too quiet regarding Mo and Memphis. Perhaps this is wishful thinking but i am assuming their is a deal in place once the TT negotiations are finished. We are just stuck in this "Rich Paul takes the Cav's to the cleaners" holding period at the moment.

It's been a bit too quiet regarding Mo and Memphis. Perhaps this is wishful thinking but i am assuming their is a deal in place once the TT negotiations are finished. We are just stuck in this "Rich Paul takes the Cav's to the cleaners" holding period at the moment.

Because Memphis gave their MLE to Brandan Wright.

Say what you will about him. I always liked him because he cared. I remember how he was devastated when lebron left.

Oh, and he dropped 50 in a game last year.

Cleveland+Cavaliers+v+Portland+Trail+Blazers+AuiC3tuY4_al.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/618232459369431040

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."