• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Series #26 -|- Indians @ Rays -|- June 29th, 30th, July 1st and 2nd.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Oh come on. 2 out in the 9th and behind by 6...give me a break.

Urshela...and how did your gut reach this? Currently riding an 8 game hitting streak, has reached base safely in 16 straight games, plays good defense...I get that his slugging is down, but you expect that a bit from fringe prospects. I expect it to come along, just like it has for him at every level throughout the minors.

Guy will put up a big league at-bat the majority of time and will force you to get him out because he doesn't strike out a lot and puts the ball in play a lot...the power comes with those types of hitters, just look at Brantley.

It's just a gut feeling. We've gone through a few 3Bs over the year (not as many as Brown's QBs). I'll gladly take your disagree button when I'm proved wrong lol.

Not a big baseball fan, haven't been for awhile. I'm as casual as it gets.

If the Indians don't look interesting, I usually tune out fast. They were as snooze fest as it gets yesterday.

I've been a casual fan for about 6 years now. And it seems they've still not solved their lack-of-offense woes that's been struggling since then.

So I figure what's even the point. Same old shit. I don't like baseball enough to sit through it year after year.
Tell us more

It's just a gut feeling. We've gone through a few 3Bs over the year (not as many as Brown's QBs). I'll gladly take you're disagree button when I'm proved wrong lol.

Nah, I'm not like that.

And Gio's a bit different from our last few 3B. For one, he hits right-handed. But his defense alone gives me high hopes for him. Especially after watching Lonnie over there the last few years.

Nah, I'm not like that.

And Gio's a bit different from our last few 3B. For one, he hits right-handed. But his defense alone gives me high hopes for him. Especially after watching Lonnie over there the last few years.

I still love Lonnie's bat.

Screw Chisenhall- look at what Jose Ramirez is doing. 9 walks to only 3 Ks. Hitting .375 with a .939 OPS. 6 steals. Looks to have lit a fire under him.

1-0 post meeting :chuckle:

I won't say every game, but every series is definitely must win now if they plan on turning it around.

Boooooommmmmmm!!

8853.png

Everyone kept writing about Altuve rung to catch Infante and no one pointed out how Kipnis had a quarter of their votes despite being the ALs second best hitter this year.
If we were 8 games above .500 fans would be voting. Hopefully we'll come back during those 'dog days of summer.' I'll be in Ohio for 3 weeks coming up so hope to see us live and start to make that comeback.

Hell of a play by Lindor--liking this kid's D.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."