• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I thought Watch Dogs was actually a pretty fun open world game. The story was stupid, but the gameplay itself was really well done.

Anyone playing Clash of Clans...really addictive time consuming game. Just curious...

What really helped me is do all of the tutorials for all 9 classes until you get each one to level 10 (I think that's what it is). Then you get all the basic cards for those classes, and you learn a ton about how to play the game in the process.

After that, you can be pretty comfortable playing against people online, either casual or ranked play.

That's what I'm trying to do now. I've got my Mage up to 10 already, now I'm gonna work on the others.

I'm still trying to learn how to strike a balance between spells and minions in my custom decks. Any advice as to what you use and how many?

That's what I'm trying to do now. I've got my Mage up to 10 already, now I'm gonna work on the others.

I'm still trying to learn how to strike a balance between spells and minions in my custom decks. Any advice as to what you use and how many?

All depends on what your deck is trying to do. As a mage, for example, you absolutely have to run two copies of both Frostbolt and Fireball. Both can target anything, which makes them extremely valuable.

Depending and what else you have in there, you may need a copy of Flamestrike, Mirror Image, etc.

If you're a late game deck, aka trying to win with big stuff that you play later on, a card like Flamestrike can clear out your opponent's board while you stall for time. If you like to play a ton of smaller minions, the 0/2 taunts from MI are great to protect your guys with as they continually sneak in for more damage.

I think the big problem with this game is it had huge expectations that it couldn't possibly live up to. It also had the famous graphic downgrade that is happening to quite a few titles. Without all the hype that they couldn't deliver perhaps there is a decent game? I've seen it in g2a for like a buck and a quarter.

I agree with all of that.

Essentially, though, it's a badass technology-driven version of GTA. The way combat works, imo, is fantastic, and all of the little gadgets you can hack into provide an experience that's just so unique in games.

I also NEVER play single players games outside of Elder Scrolls, so I probably don't have the experience that a lot of you guys have when it comes to judging something like this. I'd give it a 7/10.

Her Story on steam was a pretty wild ride, different, but enjoyed it.

The balance of spells and minions can vary a great deal depending on the class and what the deck is trying to achieve.

I have played a lot of hearthstone over the last year but it is really starting to wear on me. The current meta game is the worst of any that I can remember. Take me back to the days where miracle rogue was the only deck on ladder and I would be happy. At least in those days the better player often won. I can't say the same about this current face hunter, tempo mage, and aggro paladin meta.

Anyone can feel free to add me as well: Casualties#1348

I am typically a rank 2-3 player. Didn't play as many games this month and failed to make it very far into the single digit ranks.

Just finished episode four of Game of Thrones. Really good. Probably my favorite so far. Gonna do episode three of Tales from the Borderlands either tonight or tomorrow. I've heard it's fantastic.

Anybody want a free copy of Borderlands 2? I have it as a duplicate from Humble with 2 DLC's ..you don't need a good computer to play it either. PM me if you do!

Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2 DLCs:
Mechromancer Pack, Psycho Pack, & Creature Slaughterdome

If you claim it you just have to promise you'll do something nice for someone, sometime soon

Just pulled the original Sega and Shining Force out. I'm hooked all over again. Been 15 years since I played this bad boy.

Worst part is my 10 year old daughter is glued to my side watching and "helping."

She just said it's the best game ever. Lol smart girl.

Just pulled the original Sega and Shining Force out. I'm hooked all over again. Been 15 years since I played this bad boy.

Worst part is my 10 year old daughter is glued to my side watching and "helping."

She just said it's the best game ever. Lol smart girl.

You're doing parenting right lol

I have a backlog of about 50 games to play and what do I do when I finally get some time off? I buy Bloodborne.

I'm looking to get another game for my Xbox one. The only games I have now are madden and nba 2k15. I like open world games. I was thinking about batman but I haven't really played the last few. Also interested in a assassin's creed unity. I e wanted to get gta 5 but I already beat it for the 360. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Did you consider Elder Scrolls online? I've put about 40 hours in so far I believe. It's pretty grindy, but it us basically a giant version of skyrim. You see other players, and depending on the quest they roll through it with you, but they never really are part of your team or anything.

If anyone us considering getting eso, one thing I wish I had known from the hop is you get more experience from deconstructing weapons and armor than from creating. I farmed for hours getting ore, and maybe got 300, went to level up, and I got like 2 levels.

In about half the time, going to Davons watch, and stealing weapons and armor, I went from like 7 to 15. Mid 20's now, I am way over leveled in my crafting stuff, so I have to grind out levels so I can get access to better equipment.

I'm pretty sure i've cleared all of stonefalls, at least as far as I can tell, but it seems like some of the quests in Dashan are a bit too high of a level for me. Don't even get me started on Shadowfen, wish I hadn't even bothered lol.

Did you consider Elder Scrolls online? I've put about 40 hours in so far I believe. It's pretty grindy, but it us basically a giant version of skyrim. You see other players, and depending on the quest they roll through it with you, but they never really are part of your team or anything.

If anyone us considering getting eso, one thing I wish I had known from the hop is you get more experience from deconstructing weapons and armor than from creating. I farmed for hours getting ore, and maybe got 300, went to level up, and I got like 2 levels.

In about half the time, going to Davons watch, and stealing weapons and armor, I went from like 7 to 15. Mid 20's now, I am way over leveled in my crafting stuff, so I have to grind out levels so I can get access to better equipment.

I'm pretty sure i've cleared all of stonefalls, at least as far as I can tell, but it seems like some of the quests in Dashan are a bit too high of a level for me. Don't even get me started on Shadowfen, wish I hadn't even bothered lol.
I've never played an MMO, but I'm a pretty big Elder Scrolls fan. Is it worth it? Is it pay to play or how does it work? I just never pay much attention to MMO's

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."