• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

PriceFTW

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar The Horse

Universally unique
Reaction score
He deserves his own statistical breakdown thread that should be stickied in Cavs talk.

Some of his posts get buried in seperate player threads/off-topic threads. There are a lot of gems that I think the board may not be able to see.

He single-handedly could raise the causal/pseudo intelligent basketball IQ of this forum.

@wuck @Ben

@priceFTW

TLDR...help us win any basketball argument about the Cavs in a public forum.

at least his stats breakdowns are there and are readable not butchered and destroyed by the board move.besides alot of stats are put in context of the discussion . take them out of the context of the discussion and they arent as interesting.Although douglar and a few others have some stats threads that stand well on their own.

We have asked various posters in the past (mainly insiders) if they wanted to have a specific dedicated thread for their posts, but all have declined, explaining that they would rather have their posts read in context. The posts typically make a major contribution to the thread in question.

If priceFTW wants to start a separate dedicated thread for interesting statistical nuggets, he's welcome to do so and we'll see how it goes. For now, however, I'd suggest that RCF posters visit his profile to look for his recent posts.

I'm humbled and honored by your guys' confidence.

For right now, I'll take Wuck's advice and keep most of these posts in context. I have a few that are stand alone and if I come up with more, I might start that thread next year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."