• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dwyane Wade Safari

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Sierra Kirsch sounds like she's gonna have six packs bouncing off that tight white ass of hers.

Would anyone else think that LeBron would try to bully the Cavs FO into trading for Paul? We obviously know that they're boys, and if the rumored feud between DeAndre and Paul is real, Ballmer and Doc might think that they're better off with Jordan and Kyrie, instead of just CP. Having the young big 3 of Kyrie, Blake, and DeAndre would probably be better because that team won't contend for titles without DeAndre anyway.

And then Wade signs with Miami for the max value that the Haywood contract and fillers could bring in? And then gets S&T'd here?

Boy, free agency brings out crazy thoughts....

Would anyone else think that LeBron would try to bully the Cavs FO into trading for Paul? We obviously know that they're boys, and if the rumored feud between DeAndre and Paul is real, Ballmer and Doc might think that they're better off with Jordan and Kyrie, instead of just CP. Having the young big 3 of Kyrie, Blake, and DeAndre would probably be better because that team won't contend for titles without DeAndre anyway.

And then Wade signs with Miami for the max value that the Haywood contract and fillers could bring in? And then gets S&T'd here?

Boy, free agency brings out crazy thoughts....
If you were to dig through my posts, about 3 years ago I said this exact thing. Kyrie for Paul, pretty much straight up. It was one of the main reasons I assumed LeBron would return.

That said, I pray to whatever god you want, that we do no such thing. The balance of youth and vets on this team is pretty outstanding. I personally wouldn't want to see that changed, for a player that I don't think is that much better.

Although it would be ironic as all hell that we traded Damon Jones into Mo, Mo into Kyrie, and Kyrie into CP3 lol.

Almost positive he got duped by that fake Cleveland Sports Rumors account or whatever its called.
This happend to him last summer as well twice I believe. Never been the smartest guy in the room.

Question, why is the focus always on $12/$16 million he could get from Miami versus $3.3 million here? Just asking what is the endorsement value of LBJ and Wade commercials on reuniting and then winning a championship in Cleveland (Wade helping his boy LBJ)? Would LBJ be willing to give up some of his endorsement money to make Wade whole?

I don't think it is 0% happening but still longshot.

With what Gilbert is spending, giving Wade money after two years (mini-Bird rights) even at 35 isn't a problem, even if by then, he is riding the pine. Note, all the other contract terms for TT, Shump and Love were announced but not JR (in works) but we wouldn't sign Wade and JR.

If you were to dig through my posts, about 3 years ago I said this exact thing. Kyrie for Paul, pretty much straight up. It was one of the main reasons I assumed LeBron would return.

That said, I pray to whatever god you want, that we do no such thing. The balance of youth and vets on this team is pretty outstanding. I personally wouldn't want to see that changed, for a player that I don't think is that much better.

Although it would be ironic as all hell that we traded Damon Jones into Mo, Mo into Kyrie, and Kyrie into CP3 lol.

If this happened it would be because LeBron felt CP3 was more capable of getting it done during the tail end of Bron's prime.

If I thought Kyrie could stay healthy long term, I'd say no way due to CP3's age. But if Kyrie continues to prove brittle, you could do worse than an early 30's CP3.

Wades got to love watching Gilbert write blank checks to keep the team together, while his owner is counting his pennies and turning the thermostat up a couple degrees to save a few bucks.

If this happened it would be because LeBron felt CP3 was more capable of getting it done during the tail end of Bron's prime.

If I thought Kyrie could stay healthy long term, I'd say no way due to CP3's age. But if Kyrie continues to prove brittle, you could do worse than an early 30's CP3.
That certainly could be a factor to look at. KI has proven very injury prone, unfortunately. Paul is less so, but still has the injury bug at times.

I wonder how LeBron and Paul would play together though. KI doesn't seem to mind taking a backseat on ball handling, but if you take the ball out of CP's hands, it takes away literally the best part of his game. He has developed into a steady shooter, so no worries there. Would be interesting.

Edit: How petty do we think Wade is? Hopefully the next time he meets with Miami he just says screw it, and takes the MLE with the contender.

Wades got to love watching Gilbert write blank checks to keep the team together, while his owner is counting his pennies and turning the thermostat up a couple degrees to save a few bucks.

Many of us like to fault Gilbert (and rightfully so) for being a proven meddler. Lord ( i.e. @Maximus ) knows how many times he has stepped in and made questionable, overruling decisions that have prevented this franchise from fully capitalizing on various opportunities over the years. However, the flip side of the Gilbert coin is that he has stepped up in a monumental way this off-season to make sure the Cavs are poised for legitimate championship runs for at least the next half-decade.

Yeah, Gilbert may have one hand in the cookie jar, but his other hand is filling it up with Oreos, Sausalitos, Pirouettes, and Fig Newtons. How many NBA owners leave their hands out of the jar altogether, but only drop in an occasional stale shortbread cookie? As a fan, give me the former every damn day of the week.

Maybe Gilbert can buy the Indians too.

@AZ_

Yeah, Gilbert may have one hand in the cookie jar, but his other hand is filling it up with Oreos, Sausalitos, Pirouettes, and Fig Newtons. How many NBA owners leave their hands out of the jar altogether, but only drop in an occasional stale shortbread cookie? As a fan, give me the former every damn day of the week.

What the hell?! Everyone knows Fig Newtons are not cookies. They're fruit and cake.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."