• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Buckeyes Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
lol. Cowherd basically kicked him off it sounded like? "This just isn't working!"

Harbaugh must have been preoccupied or something, he isn't normally like that right?

Harbaugh is a lot a bit mental. That's why he wears out his welcome everywhere.

"Following a "successful" checkup with orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews, Braxton Miller is saying that he'll make an announcement about where he'll play the 2015 college football season next week. Miller has graduated from Ohio State, so he would be eligible to play immediately at any FBS school that will take him.

Ohio State returns three quarterbacks this year who would be starters at almost every other Division I program, so there's been speculation throughout the offseason that one or more of the Buckeyes quarterbacks might transfer. Miller hasn't spoken definitively on the subject, but the more time that passed, the more likely it seemed that he would return to Columbus. Now, the The Columbus Dispatch is reporting that Miller "expects to announce his immediate plans next week," raising some new questions about an issue that most thought was settled.

In any case, it looks like we'll know what these cryptic "immediate plans" are shortly after the Fourth of July weekend.

Miller missed the entire 2014 season recovering from a shoulder injury suffered in fall practice. He led the Buckeyes to a 24-2 record in the 2012-13 seasons and was a pre-season Heisman frontrunner before he got hurt."

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Braxton-Miller-will-announce-immediate-plans-next-week-38028299

Can the state of Ohio have 1 week without some sort of "Where the fuck is he going to play?" happening to one of our players?

Wow, I thought this was over with and he was staying...

"Making an announcement" sounds like he's gone to me.

LOL.

Braxton is playing his football at THE Ohio State University. Anything else is just noise.

Just him trying to hype shit up. I could not see Urban saying "Braxton is back" if he wasn't 100% certain.

Maybe it's an announcement saying he's coming back but at a diff position? As some ofus know & a lot of scouts, he's more likely to play a diff position in the NFL. Why not start now? (depending on the position)

Just gonna put this in here..kinda cool:

OHIO STATE MARCHING BAND WILL VISIT LONDON FOR NFL EVENT

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio State University's marching band is ramping up to appear this fall at the NFL International Series in London. It is the group's first-ever trip abroad.

Interim Director Christopher Hoch (hohk) says the band is scheduled to perform a show on Sunday, Oct. 25, at the overseas match-up between the Buffalo Bills and the Jacksonville Jaguars in Wembley Stadium. It's the second of three games in the series.

Hoch says the NFL has requested a London-themed show from the band, known for its revolutionary design techniques using iPads.

The special honor follows a year of unrest inside what fans call The Best Damn Band in the Land. The university identified a "sexualized culture" inside the band last summer and fired then-director Jonathan Waters. He disputes the findings and has sued.

Nick Saban and Kirby Smart picked Tom Herman's brain after CFP loss

After Ohio State defeated Alabama in the College Football Playoff semifinal at the Allstate Sugar Bowl, Crimson Tide defensive coordinator Kirby Smart reached out to then-Buckeyes offensive coordinator Tom Herman to gain insight into how the Ohio State offense was so successful against Alabama's defense in the Buckeyes' 42-35 win.

Following the Buckeyes' national championship victory over Oregon, Herman -- now Houston's head coach -- obliged and made a trip to Tuscaloosa, Alabama, to meet with Smart and head coach Nick Saban to discuss how his offense compiled 537 yards against Alabama.

In a radio interview on 680 AM The Fan in Atlanta last week, Smart mentioned the meeting and said it was "very valuable."

"It makes you look at everything," Smart said, according to AL.com. "I'll tell you the best thing we did -- and I give coach Saban a lot of credit -- we went directly to [Herman]. ... We said, 'Hey, we want to meet with you. You know us better than anybody. You spent four weeks getting ready for us. What's our tendencies? What do we do wrong? What do you think? And he was just honest with us. He told us what he thought, and it was very valuable for us."

That's definitely a wise move by Smart and Saban.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/...-hermans-brain-after-college-football-playoff

Thought this was interesting...

Keep your friends close & enemies closer, I suppose.

It doesn't matter, really.

I'm sure Herman blew smoke us Saban's ass.

CJWBNZsUAAEGpC9.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."