• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NFL Offseason Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Is anybody else just flabbergassed about Von Miller being fined by the Broncos for farting during meetings?
No. I think this should be public law, frankly. And he was fined by his teammates, not the team. He is filthy rich, he can afford Bean-o, or odor eliminating underwear.

No. I think this should be public law, frankly. And he was fined by his teammates, not the team. He is filthy rich, he can afford Bean-o, or odor eliminating underwear.

I actually don't think it's a big stink really. I was just breaking wind of the story.

You would bring this up. I just can't stand your Weeden-love any longer.

LET
IT
GO!

Reactions: AZ_
Rolando McClain suspended too. Hopefully no Browns pop up today...

Rolando McClain suspended too. Hopefully no Browns pop up today...

How many chances is he going to get? I'm afraid for this guy... Not in football, but in life.

Browns running game just became much more effective week 1. That is a big blow.

and now we have Gates out week 4.

Lets go Goodell!! Target those Titans & Raiders!

Reactions: iWx
Jason Pierre-Paul severely injured his hand in a fireworks accident.

Jason Pierre-Paul Injured In Fireworks Accident
July 5th, 2015 at 3:51pm CST by Rob DiRe
Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul reportedly seriously injured his hand in a fireworks accident in South Florida last night, according to Andy Slater of 940AM-WINZ (via Twitter).

Slater tips his cap to Marc Eisenberg who was the first to report the injury, before confirming which player it was (via Twitter). It was his initial tweet that described the unnamed player’s hand as “seriously damaged” (via Twitter). The Giants have not confirmed the injury officially yet, according to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports (via Twitter), but Jason Cole of Bleacher Report does confirm that Pierre-Paul suffered some sort of injury (via Twitter).

The Giants placed the franchise tag on Pierre-Paul earlier this offseason, but the player has not signed the tag yet so no contract has been officially agreed to, writes Jason Fitzgerald of OverTheCap.com (via Twitter). He notes that is this rumor is true it would be extremely bad for him and his value.

Fitzgerald clears up the unusual procedure of the injured player who hadn’t signed his franchise tag. He writes that a team can pull that tender at any time, which would result in Pierre-Paul immediately becoming an unrestricted free agent (via Twitter). He notes that even if he had signed, the Giants would have had recourse due to the non-football injury aspect anyway (via Twitter). The team could have voided the contract or asked for better terms.

People wonder why there are laws against fireworks. Mostly because people are too dumb to handle them.

JPP could count the number of goals the USWNT scored today with two hands.

Jason Pierre-Paul severely injured his hand in a fireworks accident.

Jason Pierre-Paul Injured In Fireworks Accident
July 5th, 2015 at 3:51pm CST by Rob DiRe
Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul reportedly seriously injured his hand in a fireworks accident in South Florida last night, according to Andy Slater of 940AM-WINZ (via Twitter).

Slater tips his cap to Marc Eisenberg who was the first to report the injury, before confirming which player it was (via Twitter). It was his initial tweet that described the unnamed player’s hand as “seriously damaged” (via Twitter). The Giants have not confirmed the injury officially yet, according to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports (via Twitter), but Jason Cole of Bleacher Report does confirm that Pierre-Paul suffered some sort of injury (via Twitter).

The Giants placed the franchise tag on Pierre-Paul earlier this offseason, but the player has not signed the tag yet so no contract has been officially agreed to, writes Jason Fitzgerald of OverTheCap.com (via Twitter). He notes that is this rumor is true it would be extremely bad for him and his value.

Fitzgerald clears up the unusual procedure of the injured player who hadn’t signed his franchise tag. He writes that a team can pull that tender at any time, which would result in Pierre-Paul immediately becoming an unrestricted free agent (via Twitter). He notes that even if he had signed, the Giants would have had recourse due to the non-football injury aspect anyway (via Twitter). The team could have voided the contract or asked for better terms.

At least he didn't fire it off his head........

too soon?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."