• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavaliers Offseason Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that should have anyone worried, is if LMA goes to SA.

What everyone else does, I really don't care. No one in the East is beating us. We rolled through the East with no Kevin Love, and basically no Kyrie Irving people.

We are so far ahead of everyone else in this conference, there's nothing anyone does this off-season that's going to close the gap that fast.

I agree; the Cavs will come out of the East again next season hopefully injury free regarding our major impact players. I just hope they don't burn anyone out trying to get a high seed; I don't think we need to focus on that.

I'd like to see the Warriors again in the finals and definitely not see the Spurs even if Duncan/Parker/Ginobili are a year older.

Andy had blood clots too. That doesn't effect your athletic performance once it passes.

Not necessarily - if you develop chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension as a result, your athletic career goose is cooked.

The bigger issue, in my mind, is Andy developed his clots post-op. What was Bosh's risk. The plane flights?

The only thing that should have anyone worried, is if LMA goes to SA.

What everyone else does, I really don't care. No one in the East is beating us. We rolled through the East with no Kevin Love, and basically no Kyrie Irving people.

We are so far ahead of everyone else in this conference, there's nothing anyone does this off-season that's going to close the gap that fast.

Even if they don't get LMA, they will still be a threat. Mainly because they have Pop. I know they have lost Splitter, but I am quite confident they will do something and get a decent big in his place.

Cavs are in Chill Mode today. Seems like they are milking Haywood's contract. Let's just hope they don't lose out on a better offer in the end.

Even if they don't get LMA, they will still be a threat. Mainly because they have Pop. I know they have lost Splitter, but I am quite confident they will do something and get a decent big in his place.

They also lost Aron Baynes. Their only center is Diaw right now. And Matt Bonner.

If the Spurs don't get LMA I am absolutely not worried about them. It seems their time has passed.

I think if they don't get LMA, Duncan and Manu will retire. Why would they come back?

Duncan is virtually the only reliable big left. Diaw isn't that good defensively, and that puts more pressure on Duncan now that they lost Splitter

I think the Spurs start the re-build if they lose LMA. Virtually their entire front line can potentially be gone.

They've put it all on LMA signing. If that doesn't happen, I think they re-build.

I think if they don't get LMA, Duncan and Manu will retire. Why would they come back?

Duncan is virtually the only reliable big left. Diaw isn't that good defensively, and that puts more pressure on Duncan now that they lost Splitter

I think the Spurs start the re-build if they lose LMA. Virtually their entire front line can potentially be gone.

They've put it all on LMA signing. If that doesn't happen, I think they re-build.

Tim Duncan already said he's coming back. I expect Manu to come back as well.

I actually think Duncan has played much less C of late though. I'm sure he wants to bruise for the last couple years of his career...And now he has no one below him to give him rest there.

Lillard be like:

qo7uoz.jpg

They also lost Aron Baynes. Their only center is Diaw right now. And Matt Bonner.

They will get someone like Robin Lopez as a stop-gap. And, Robin Lopez is a good defensive center like Splitter. You can never underestimate Spurs. Also, for all we know, Kwahi might take the next step and become a MVP candidate like PG was in the 2013-14 season. Its the Spurs. They would have some kind of back-up plan even if LMA doesn't work out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."