• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cigars

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cavsfan1985

^ kind of a big deal!
Staff member
Reaction score
Have started to get into Cigars lately and wanted to get a thread started where we could share good cigars we have had. I just has my first Padron 1964 cigar, the other night and feel in love.

El Rey del Mundo. And off topic mix gin with a dash of angostura bitters and some Spanish olives with pimentos for a nice drink.

Cigar light weight...but have smoked a few different Acid cigars that were good: Blondie and Kuba Kuba

Now that summer is almost here thought I would see if we could get this thread started again. I added around 50 cigars to my collection this winter through a bunch of online sales.

My new Cigar has become the Drew Estate Dirt. It is a good 40-50 min smoke with a great burn and flavor.

large_natural%20dirt%20natural%20box%20of%2024.jpg

If your looking for a great cigar and ready to spend some money, the Padron 1964 is a fantastic cigar, it is a full flavor and has a hell of a kick.

P1964-04.jpg

Aw man, I was hoping there were more cigar smokers here!

My main rotation is rocky patels (the only brand I can honestly say I have never had a bad cigar from, my go to), joya de Nicaraguas, and la flor Dominicana.

When I have the cash Liga Privadas and Cohibas are awesome. Liga 9 might be the best I've ever had. I'm big on maduros and oscaros.

Just picked up a God of fire by Arturo Fuente the other day at Blooms Cigar shop in Pittsburgh. Looking forward to smoking it on the 4th. Btw if you have never been to Blooms make a trip. It's worth it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."