• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Offseason Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
For some reason riley is meeting with Aldridge.

Splitter to the Hawks? NOW I'm worried...

That was a sweetheart deal for Danny F...

Kinda shocked at this really, a decent signing and not an overpay? Is this real life?

View: https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/status/617038887320313856
Not exactly worth the trade you guys did but I don't think anything would be. It's better to get Bellineli for a bargain over paying Wes 16 mil for 4 years off an injury.

Now if only you can dodge the Rondo bullet ;) I hate to say it, but the Kings are reeking desperation moves (minus Bellineli, that's a good signing). The trade, throwing money at Rondo, Wes, and Monta. I feel like they are trying really hard to make Cousins happy and it might backfire. He might end up demanding a trade if this isn't a successful off-season. Maybe I'm wrong, but you are sort of forced into win now mode, at least there are clear signs the front office is feeling pressure.

Ok, someone in the know, if the Clippers dump Crawford and take back nothing, does that free up enough space for them to do the 3-way SnT that would land them Hibbert? Jordan-Ellis-Hibbert. I can't get good salary numbers right now. Hoopshype has guys like Farmar listed but I know Farmar is in China right now.

Get Hibbert for his remaining year, then go after Durant next off-season.

I don't understand this post.

Not Danny Green. Draymond Green. I dunno if that helps.

I know. Draymond. The last I heard was they were at an impasse. I was pleased they were at impasse.

What people fail to realize about the Spurs, they weren't healthy at all last year. Leonard missed lots of games, Parker, Manu, Splitter and Mills. They all battled injuries throughout the year.

Splitter and Parker were not healthy in the Clippers series. That was obvious. Splitter usually guards Blake well, but didn't have the health to do it. And once that was the case, they had no other answer for Blake.

Parker was clearly hobbled and just horrific in that series..

Despite all that, they still almost got the 2 seed, and if they managed to win game 7, for all we know, could have still possibly won it all.

I find it almost impossible they don't come out next year, unless they suffer a severe injury to someone.

Spurs easily winning the title next year

that stacked team on roids just got on roids again

They win easily in 4 or 5

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."