• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavaliers Offseason Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with this though.

I would as well. Dirk ages gracefully and his style isn't as age dependent as say Chris Paul or even a guy like Reddick. And Lance Stephenson could be a total headcase.

I would as well. Dirk ages gracefully and his style isn't as age dependent as say Chris Paul or even a guy like Reddick. And Lance Stephenson could be a total headcase.

Yeah they are headed no where fast. They can not win with what they got out there now and it seems Jordan wants a younger up coming team where he can be the man. He is the start to a quick rebuild and as I said he does not get along with Paul.

Shelburne is looking like she slowly is becoming a witch look-a-like stereotype. What happened?

Don't know, maybe it's the black leather jacket she sports now lol. She's kicking Woj's ass though right now

What if LeBron and Gilbert negotiated a deal with the devil that Dan Gilbert is willing to spend "x" million dollars a year on the Cavs payroll. Gilbert betting that he can make twice that if Cleveland wins the title just off Fat Head sales alone?

What if LeBron and Gilbert negotiated a deal with the devil that Dan Gilbert is willing to spend "x" million dollars a year on the Cavs payroll. Gilbert betting that he can make twice that if Cleveland wins the title just off Fat Head sales alone?

You know a lot of people think the devil is money and the illuminati aka banks are the top level I am talking about a certain family in general. However when it comes to down to it if you follow or trust in that. Then you are right.

You know a lot of people think the devil is money and the illuminati aka banks are the top level I am talking about a certain family in general. However when it comes to down to it if you follow or trust in that. Then you are right.
QKIfg.gif

13 million for a guy coming back from an Achilles yikes.
The Kings even offered him more money that that? Holy

Glad we signed Shumpert when we did.
Funny thing JR Smith on a healthy Cavs team will give you nearly as much production. Now on the Kings and on a bloated contract he'd be a disaster

I didnt even know that Ted Stepien had an illegimate child with an Indian woman in Bombay.

Well Stepien has passed, are we sure this isn't a ghost?

I know he just got traded but I wonder if we could get Nicolas Batum? He could play SG / SF and his contract roughly works for the Haywood. I wonder if the Hornets are excited about having him for 12 mil. I think he's a free agent after next year. Maybe they'd dump him if we can somehow make it worth their while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."