• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Selling Hats

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I will send you $30 cash in an envelope for those hats. Mostly to just piss off RCF so you won't be able to eat them.
At least it would be over with.

And what other motive would you have for buying the hats? You said "mostly" just to piss off RCFers. Do you secretly think a couple of those hats could actually complete some of your douchey ensembles?

I think we need to be looking into a compromised alternative. Options include (but are not limited to):

• Use hat as a throat gag while you lose your virginity at college (recipient can be male or female - whoever is drunk enough to submit, really)
  • Make your dog eat said hat, thereby digesting it for you. Then proceed to eat his hat shit over candelit dinner
  • Convince that dickbag friend of yours who made fun of you to eat a cake secretly made from dog shit consisting of pre-digested hat and corn
I like option 3 best.

I think we need to be looking into a compromised alternative. Options include (but are not limited to):

• Use hat as a throat gag while you lose your virginity at college (recipient can be male or female - whoever is drunk enough to submit, really)
  • Make your dog eat said hat, thereby digesting it for you. Then proceed to eat his hat shit over candelit dinner
  • Convince that dickbag friend of yours who made fun of you to eat a cake secretly made from dog shit consisting of pre-digested hat and corn
I like option 3 best.

I love option 3. So then at least an RCF brother, be that a hope & dreams killer, doesn't have to go through with this. But let's at least make this believable for the guy. A cake is too obvious, but a Jamaican meat pie is definitely believable. Just imagine Harry Dunn shitting in a pocket of pastry, rather than Mary Swanson's toilet. And as I used to live in Orlando, they were everywhere. Which I am sure @The Oi can agree, they just look like dirty swamp ass. Taste good as fuck, though.

04-Beef-Patty-filling-Christies-Jamaican-Patties.jpg

I love option 3. So then at least an RCF brother, be that a hope & dreams killer, doesn't have to go through with this. But let's at least make this believable for the guy. A cake is too obvious, but a Jamaican meat pie is definitely believable. Just imagine Harry Dunn shitting in a pocket of pastry, rather than Mary Swanson's toilet. And as I used to live in Orlando, they were everywhere. Which I am sure @The Oi can agree, they just look like dirty swamp ass. Taste good as fuck, though.

04-Beef-Patty-filling-Christies-Jamaican-Patties.jpg

Mm MMMM motherfucker.

Pio Pio has empanadas that are basically the same thing, just a little drier.

Where in Orlando?

Where in Orlando?

Used to live in Winter Park, by Winter Pines GC. Miss the food & women. Just overpriced for the square footage I was paying for. This was 7 years ago though, no idea how that area is now. Still muggy & full with Fast & the Furious hopefuls, is all I would bet on.

Used to live in Winter Park, by Winter Pines GC. Miss the food & women. Just overpriced for the square footage I was paying for. This was 7 years ago though, no idea how that area is now. Still muggy & full with Fast & the Furious hopefuls, is all I would bet on.

So right around Baldwin Park. Baldwin Park is full of the 2010's version of yuppies and it has exploded with building. The area surrounding BP, like the houses next to the clubhouse of WPGC, is nice but it doesn't attract the $500k-$2mm types of places.

I'm not sure what Fast & Furious wannabes are like in that area. You mean just college aged Rollins kids with cars that are way to good for them?

Either way, GFYS.

So right around Baldwin Park. Baldwin Park is full of the 2010's version of yuppies and it has exploded with building. The area surrounding BP, like the houses next to the clubhouse of WPGC, is nice but it doesn't attract the $500k-$2mm types of places.

I'm not sure what Fast & Furious wannabes are like in that area. You mean just college aged Rollins kids with cars that are way to good for them?

Either way, GFYS.

Sorta. College kids who put $10k into their Nissan Maxima and painted it lime green. But that also. Spoiled little kids driving their, not their dads, Porsche or Ferrari. At the time Rollins had like a 9:1 girls/guy ratio. And they were almost all hot. Why didn't I go there...

At the time Rollins had like a 9:1 girls/guy ratio. And they were almost all hot. Why didn't I go there...

It's like 60% girls and they're all still hot.

Someone just rename this guy DeeThree already?

It has been filmed. I'll upload it tomorrow. It actually didn't blend up very well and had only strands of hat but it was still edible.

Unfortunately (fortunately for me) the front part of the hat ended up being made of plastic so I only cut up the back half. I'll upload the video tomorrow and post it in EAYOR.

It isn't uncut (it has three cuts) one cut was just saying the shit in the smoothie, one was cutting the hats up.. One of the cuts was because I spilled smoothie all over my laptop.
e9t2r4.jpg

jj7or4.jpg

dw2a9f.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."