• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavaliers Offseason Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be an eternal optimist, and assume that lebron is taking some deal less than the one year max, if the Cavs are able to spend that money on key FAs that Lebron wants...

I'm sure that's it...

This is LeBron's way to get back at Dan with the letter?

Sigh....just pay him. I don't see how we win this battle and it isn't worth it.

Right now, we have five big men under contract, including TT.

Christmas is a rookie second round pick who may spend most of the year in the D-Leage and not be ready for NBA ball until 2016-17, if ever. So that's only four big men on whom we can rely.

Andy is very injury prone and may be a shadow of himself when he comes back from his Achilles tear. So that's only three big men on whom we can rely.

Love may not be ready to start the season from his shoulder surgery, and had back problems last year.

By the time the conference finals rolled around, we had only one legitimate 5 able to suit up, and one legitimate 4.

Anyone who thinks there's no room for a David West on this roster needs to think again.

The man has no lateral quickness left and can't jump over a phone book, playing "more like himself" doesn't even seem possible anymore. It seems like the injuries and play style has taken a gigantic toll on his body

So, have you personally watched Varejao work out since the injury or are you the only person on Earth with a functional crystal ball? He was playing well in the beginning of last season, he was just playing too many minutes.

Capitulate now and pay for it the rest of LBJ's career. Call his bluff. He'd be absolutely ridiculed for leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pretend you're paying Lebron closer to what he's worth and pay Tristan>_>

Rich Paul pulled this same shit with Bledsoe. Hold out all summer, especially when the market has already dried up.

Where do you guys think the holdup is on the Thompson contract? First reports were that they were closing on 5 year $80 million contract, and secondly after Green's agreement was announced it was stated that Thompson was seeking the same numbers reported 5 year $85. They seem to be in the same ball park, and neither side wants to meet in the middle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."