• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Selling Hats

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Way to be TJD, I knew you'd man up!

I look forward to watching the video. The pictures themselves are satisfying, but the video is what will earn you the dough.

My hat's off to you, friend.

Sorry guys, I just got home from work and it may not be up by tonight because it's still saving from Windows Movie Maker and it's like 20 minutes long.

Way to cum through!

How did it taste?

Way to cum through!

How did it taste?
Hats were tasteless themselves except the thread from the hats felt weird going down the hatch. The video is going to be up tomorrow, or the next day I promise. It just depends how long it takes to upload it onto Vimeo.

For bonus points and extra money... did you ever watch "2 Girls 1 Cup"?

I think you are man enough to pull it off, and to really show your douche friends what you are made of... literally.

Mo Williams, you have just precummed the second biggest story of the day.

So im not gonna venture into EAYOR on my work laptop & computer, sooooo, did this ever get uploaded?

So im not gonna venture into EAYOR on my work laptop & computer, sooooo, did this ever get uploaded?
No, i'm having a bit of a problem. Everytime I go on Movie Maker, and try putting the videos together it defaults to this:

10sbwvl.png

Does anyone know how I can transfer the videos over to a Mac? They probably won't fit in email.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."