• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Rate the last movie you saw

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Inside Out- 9/10. Concept for this movie was really great, loved so many things about it but don't want to give anything away. I went in with very little idea of the plot and appreciated it that way.

Inglourious Basterds is an 8.2 on IMDB and a 78% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Someone convince me this movie deserves to be less than a 9.

Terminator: Genisys 5/10

I was a little afraid because it was pretty much panned. I found it to be fun, even though the plot was kinda stupid. A lot like Jurassic World it's charm depended on nostalgia.

Inglourious Basterds is an 8.2 on IMDB and a 78% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Someone convince me this movie deserves to be less than a 9.

Love his films but this guy might be the biggest douche on the planet.

Terminator Genisys - 6.5/10

It is not often that you watch an Arnie movie where Arnie is the best actor. Yup, That is what you get in this movie with all other actors being so vanilla that it brought the movies mojo down. The movie's storyline is good and it sucks that this was not given to a more competent director. Some of the crazy OTT action and the lack of logic is annoying. This movie is better than Terminator 3 in my opinion cos of the story. If a next part comes i will watch it. Oh and props to HBO Game of Thrones team for making Emille clarke act. Your opinion of her acting ability will change after watching this movie (for worse).

Just in case you were thinking of watching Focus

Don't.

I watched it on my plane ride yesterday and the movie is absolutely awful. There is nothing good to say about this movie, skip over it and never look back.

Spy - 7/10

I am not a big Mccarthy fan, but a friend recommended it. If you liked the Austin Powers movies, but wanted less camp and more swearing, you'll love this movie. Jason Statham was hysterical, but his character kept saying the same thing the entire movie.

Terminator: 7.5 / 10.

Great action flick!

I can't really understand why anyone wouldn't like this movie; it was awesome! Non-stop action, tons of laughs, nostalgia and with new twists. I thought the movie was fantastic.

I had a hard time rating the movie because I think it might deserve an 8, simply because not many movies can make me laugh and this one did. I generally hate weak attempts at comedy in action films but this movie definitely succeeds. I'm trying to think what I didn't like about the movie, but it's hard to really say.

For some, they couldn't get behind the idea of an emotional terminator, but it made perfect sense. You've really got to divorce yourself from "Terminator" the original and go back to T2:Judgement Day and think about that movie. The Terminator was sent back to protect John Connor (when he was 14 years old), and becomes a surrogate father to him.

This movie, from the very beginning does the same exact thing just with a twist - instead of the Terminator dying, he ends up surviving - living amongst (infiltrating) humans for 44 years... it's a 'What If' kind of scenario and in the context of T2, it makes a good deal of sense.

I'd recommend this movie to anyone who can enjoy a not-so-serious campy action film. And when I say campy, I don't mean moronically or lazily campy like Iron Man 3, but done in a good way.

p.s.
For perspective: this movie was the best Terminator film since T2. Much better than T3 and Salvation.

Terminator: 7.5 / 10.

Great action flick!

I can't really understand why anyone wouldn't like this movie; it was awesome! Non-stop action, tons of laughs, nostalgia and with new twists. I thought the movie was fantastic.

I had a hard time rating the movie because I think it might deserve an 8, simply because not many movies can make me laugh and this one did. I generally hate weak attempts at comedy in action films but this movie definitely succeeds. I'm trying to think what I didn't like about the movie, but it's hard to really say.

For some, they couldn't get behind the idea of an emotional terminator, but it made perfect sense. You've really got to divorce yourself from "Terminator" the original and go back to T2:Judgement Day and think about that movie. The Terminator was sent back to protect John Connor (when he was 14 years old), and becomes a surrogate father to him.

This movie, from the very beginning does the same exact thing just with a twist - instead of the Terminator dying, he ends up surviving - living amongst (infiltrating) humans for 44 years... it's a 'What If' kind of scenario and in the context of T2, it makes a good deal of sense.

I'd recommend this movie to anyone who can enjoy a not-so-serious campy action film. And when I say campy, I don't mean moronically or lazily campy like Iron Man 3, but done in a good way.

p.s.
For perspective: this movie was the best Terminator film since T2. Much better than T3 and Salvation.

Agree with everything. Not sure how anyone can pan it. Light years better than 3 and 4. Only thing i didnt like was the chick that played Sarah Connor. Thoroughly entertaining flick.

Agree with everything. Not sure how anyone can pan it. Light years better than 3 and 4. Only thing i didnt like was the chick that played Sarah Connor. Thoroughly entertaining flick.

It's funny.. I thought she was GREAT as Sarah Connor. She even looked like her a bit (but infinitely hotter).

Are there any tits or unshaved vaginas?

Are there any tits or unshaved vaginas?
Besides Arnolds?

In seriousness, Arnold was the best of the main actors. Khaleesi and the Divergent guy were pretty bad. JK Simmons was great, as usual, but he had like 10 minutes of screen time.

Khaleesi is smokin hot. Not as hot as Cersei and the redheaded daughter. (Assuming she's over 18).

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."