• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 NBA Offseason Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Todays summer league dunk by summer Mario was outrageous. Kid has Wiggins type hops. With his shooting touch. Wow him and Gordon and Payton going to give Orlando some nice building blocks.
This draft is looking like a pretty good one. My god was the AB, Noel draft horrid compared to this one.

I want Myles Turner and Hezonja -_-
I feel like Hezonja is gonna contribute right away, he is way more ready than Wiggins is and it might be weird but I like him better

David West to the Spurs for the vet min...Cavs window may have closed before it even opened up wtf

David West to the Spurs for the vet min...Cavs window may have closed before it even opened up wtf

I for one am really really worried about the Spurs !!!! I just hope that Duncan, Gino and Parker have aged all of a sudden at a much rapid pace!

Everyone is saying Detroit and Milwaukee will fight in the Central for third. Indy should still be stout if George is even close to before. Turner is an upgrade from Hibbert. Adding Ellis doesn't hurt either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone is saying Detroit and Milwaukee will fight in the Central for third. Indy should still be stout if George is even close to before. Turner is an upgrade from Hibbert. Adding Ellis doesn't hurt either

I dunno if Turner is an upgrade over Hibbert this year... Long-term he absolutely is. I think Indy will struggle. Look to Orlando to grab a playoff spot too and Miami will be back. A lot of solid teams in the east.
1) Cavs

2) Bucks
3) Bulls
4) Wizards
5) Hawks
6) Pistons
7) Heat
8) Raptors/Celtics/Magic/Pacers/Nets

Cavs are clearly the best team but the East is definitely improving. I think Pacers will struggle without much of an identity but still compete for that 8th seed.

The Spurs are off the hook.

You fellas hear that creaking sound? That's the sound of our championship window closing...

David Lee traded to the Celtics for Gerald Wallace. Interesting. Warriors and Spurs will be quite a battle out west...

Wallace isn't doing a Damn thing fir gsw If that's what you're implying, lol..he's been through like.. a lot, physically.. it's really sad actually

David Lee traded to the Celtics for Gerald Wallace. Interesting. Warriors and Spurs will be quite a battle out west...

You fellas hear that creaking sound? That's the sound of our championship window closing...
I don't see it that way at all. So we have an additional threat. So what? We're head and shoulders better than the East and just going to get better. I'm not afraid of anyone if this team is fully healthy and clicking.

For maybe a season until two of their best players retire... Yep real worried about the Spurs long term.

Sorry, this is BS.

Spurs are obviously good this year, but their big rotation is 30,33,34 and 39 years old. Green is 28. Spurs only main, young piece is Kawahi. If Mills, Anderson, whomever develop into Parker and Manu, then sure. But right now, they are long in the tooth, and go older this offseason.

Kyrie, Love, TT and Shumpert are all 26 or younger. Our "window" is alot longer than theirs, based on age.

How many years do you think we have?

It's championship or we fail, every single year now.. I'm scared of three years from now.. God forbid we haven't won anything and lbj is 33

For maybe a season until two of their best players retire... Yep real worried about the Spurs long term.

Just realized when the cap takes the huge leap next year the Warriors could actually have a lot of space while still having their best 5 players on the team. Green, BOgut, Iggy, Thompson, and Curry puts them at like 67 million. IF the cap jumps to say, 90 million they could make a legitimate run at Durant....

Just realized when the cap takes the huge leap next year the Warriors could actually have a lot of space while still having their best 5 players on the team. Green, BOgut, Iggy, Thompson, and Curry puts them at like 67 million. IF the cap jumps to say, 90 million they could make a legitimate run at Durant....
Barnes, and Ezili are both RFA's, and the Warriors aren't going into cap hell like we are willing to do. Plus they would have to dump Bogut. Losing Bogut, Ezili, and Barnes is a lot to pick up Durant who is a ? at this point with the injuries.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."