• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Buckeyes Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I wouldn't be shocked to see him take snaps from Dontre, but I'm having trouble seeing him take many from Marshall. He'll get his use (probably more running than anything), as well as some trick plays, but I don't see him being an every down player.

Marshall is going into a more traditional WR role this season, I'd expect to see him used similar to how they used Philly Brown a couple seasons ago.

Wilson losing some snaps isn't the most tragic thing in the world.

Marshall is going into a more traditional WR role this season, I'd expect to see him used similar to how they used Philly Brown a couple seasons ago.
They are certainly comparable when it comes to returning punts.

I'm going to start hiding in here if the Indians can't get their act together.

I looked at Heisman odds and saw that Zeke was second with 7/1 odds.

Very unconfirmed rumors about suspensions for the opener being thrown around the internet.

Corey Smith, Jalin Marshall, Dontre Wilson and Joey Bosa among the names mentioned in the rumor mill.

But again, nothing even remotely credible out there yet.

Very unconfirmed rumors about suspensions for the opener being thrown around the internet.

Corey Smith, Jalin Marshall, Dontre Wilson and Joey Bosa among the names mentioned in the rumor mill.

I saw something about that on Facebook from a hardcore Michigan fan. Then searched for it on Twitter, saw the only thing posted was from a Michigan fan.

Don't know if this is true or just something started in TTUN country. Guess we will see.

I've heard it'll be two receivers (for weed).

My guess is Dontre & Corey.

We only beat VT by 17 rather than 31.

Nothing more on this @AZ_ ? I have looked everywhere and it's only on 11W by some non-credible guy and a VT forum.

This is just me bullshitting, but if it had ANY legs, I feel it would be out there by now.

I've heard that the university won't be silent on this issue much longer.

I'm confident in assuming there will be some punishments forthcoming.

Well I guess we will see what Braxton can do early and often.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."