• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I think the context was I dont want this man datingmy daughter id rather it be an athlete. which makes since because Hogan can related to an Athlete.

I have heard lots of irrational reasons parents dislike or have bad words about someone who is dating their child. Hogan was talking about someone specifically that he knew and had met and thought there was a better alternative.

did it come out that way? no but it was a thought and one he didnt take action on toward are knowledge.. Sounds like a typical father ranting about some guy who probably is banging his daughter without offering a long term commitment.
Meanwhile Hogans daughter was later engaged to a white athlete and Hogan told her not to becuase he didnt like the way he conducted himself.

seems like Hogan doesnt like the guys dating his daughter no matter what color they are

I think the context was I dont want this man datingmy daughter id rather it be an athlete. which makes since because Hogan can related to an Athlete.

No...what he said was that if his daughter was going to date a black guy, he better be rich. You really need to stop trying to spin this in Hogan's favor. It's ridiculous.

No...what he said was that if his daughter was going to date a black guy, he better be rich. You really need to stop trying to spin this in Hogan's favor. It's ridiculous.
The guy she was dating was rich. not trying to spin everything. just dont see the point in bashing the guy. WWE had a brand to protect so they did what they did.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cel...caught-on-tape-saying-n-word-daughter-brooke-

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/3467...il-costa-break-up-wwe-dad-hulk-engagement.htm

Im putting things in context. I dont judge black guys for saying things like that. I am not gonna judge white guys either. We dont even know what happened that day to set off his little rant but it appears Hogan recognized what he was saying was wrong as he was saying.

its been 8 years i think i read somewhere. perhaps Hogan has learned from mistakes.

Michael Jordan admitted in a book published for all to see that he was racist against whites... why is he still in the NBA

seems like Hogan doesnt like the guys dating his daughter no matter what color they are

He creeps me out in general because he rubs sun tan lotion on his daughters butt, he dates a chick that looks just like her and it creeps me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

Radar Online has released more racist comments from Hulk Hogan, from the same tape that The National Enquirer released on Friday.

The comments could be against actor and singer Jamie Foxx. Hogan was talking about the billionaire black music producer that he talked about in the previous comments. He said:

“Fucking n**ger… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track.”

“I didn’t even tell Brooke about it. F*ck her. Brooke and (name withheld by Radar and The ENQUIRER) met in Miami. Brooke f*cks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, ‘F*ck you dad.’ She’s never said that. She flipped a bird at me.”

Radar notes that it couldn’t be determined if Hogan was calling Foxx or the billionaire the “n word.”

Hogan goes on: “I have this huge f*cking house in Miami. My family never comes home. They went to LA. F*ck ’em.

Again, freedom of speech doesn't protect you from public backlash or your employer punishing you, even if the recording was taken without your knowledge. It only protects you from government reprisal. The WWE is totally within their rights to part ways with him over something that could damage their brand.

Hogan is also fully within his rights to sue the company that released the footage.

Has he said that Hogan has had his freedom of speech violated? Seems like just a general commentary on where our culture is headed and I agree.

We all, I think, say and do things in our private lives that most people would find offensive/wrong/unbecoming/etc. Most of us manage to not say and do those things publicly. But these days our society craves to make everyone's life public and I find it both disgusting and dangerous. People need to be able to vent privately without worrying about repercussion. I HATE that everything is recorded and put on the internet for the world to see and more than that, I hate these fucking media companies that perpetuate the practice of making private,non-newsworthy things, public.

Hulk Hogan said racist things in what he thought was a private conversation in a private place a long time ago. How many stupid things have you said in private when you were upset and venting? I know I've said plenty. I'm not saying that the WWE didn't have a right to fire him. They did. What I'm saying is more of a commentary on our society. Why do we so desperately seek to make things meant to be kept private, public? Things that have no newsworthiness and things that, if they had been kept private, would have hurt no one. Seriously, if this Hogan tape was kept private, as it should have been, NO ONE is harmed by his words. The harm comes entirely from the fact that his statement has been made public. It's harmed him, his daughter, the guy he was talking about, and the WWE. This entire society needs to take a look in the mirror when it comes to its lust for gossip.

And before someone says "Just don't say these things," again, remember the things you've said or done in private. Yes, you're still responsible for your actions, but I'd much rather have people saying and doing their stupid shit and venting their grievances that most would offensive in private.

And fuck Gawker. They are one of the worst outlets when it comes to this shit.

Radar Online has released more racist comments from Hulk Hogan, from the same tape that The National Enquirer released on Friday.

The comments could be against actor and singer Jamie Foxx. Hogan was talking about the billionaire black music producer that he talked about in the previous comments. He said:

“Fucking n**ger… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track.”

“I didn’t even tell Brooke about it. F*ck her. Brooke and (name withheld by Radar and The ENQUIRER) met in Miami. Brooke f*cks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, ‘F*ck you dad.’ She’s never said that. She flipped a bird at me.”

Radar notes that it couldn’t be determined if Hogan was calling Foxx or the billionaire the “n word.”

Hogan goes on: “I have this huge f*cking house in Miami. My family never comes home. They went to LA. F*ck ’em.

Hogan is clearly talking about Yannique and Carslisle Barker. Sobe Entertainment and Stotz (who is white).
as he was with the rest of his tirade.

its just goes to show that the press doesnt know when to stop and willl still add on even when its not necessary
"OMG not only did Hognan say bad things he might of been talking about Jamie Foxx too!"
I mean they got the goods on Hogan without needing to try to embellish it further . yet they do anyways. "oh look not only did he say those horrible things once.. here he said it again !'. yeah on the same tape.

Theres really no reason to continue to attempt to villify Hogan at this point.

The most deplorable thing about this tape is Hogan sleeping with a married woman.

people spend more time being outraged over words than they do actions.

Hogan is clearly talking about Yannique and Carslisle Barker. Sobe Entertainment and Stotz (who is white).
as he was with the rest of his tirade.

its just goes to show that the press doesnt know when to stop and willl still add on even when its not necessary
"OMG not only did Hognan say bad things he might of been talking about Jamie Foxx too!"
I mean they got the goods on Hogan without needing to try to embellish it further . yet they do anyways. "oh look not only did he say those horrible things once.. here he said it again !'. yeah on the same tape.

Theres really no reason to continue to attempt to villify Hogan at this point.

The most deplorable thing about this tape is Hogan sleeping with a married woman.

people spend more time being outraged over words than they do actions.

Yea this is what's getting me. Comparing the Hogan/Gawker thing to the Geithner/Gawker thing, I don't know how it can be that Hogan is the bad guy (and Gawker's obvious role in leaking the footage isn't being talked about at all) in one instance, but in the other Gawker is the bad guy while Geithner is the good guy.

Hogan said mean words, Geithner went about trying to cheat on his wife. On the moral scale, I'd say what Geithner did was worse than what Hogan did.

But neither of them deserved what Gawker has done to them (and the other people they've harmed with their shit in these stories). Gawker is the real bad guy in both instances. Publishing bullshit for very selfish reasons (one was to harm a competitor and one was to harm someone suing them) is their style.

Owens vs orton
Rollins vs cena Us title
on raw tonight

Are we really feeling bad for hogan here? He's worth millions of dollars, is somehow still fleecing companies to pay him more when he can't even wrestle, managed to politically ruin WCW along with talent (finger poke of doom) and isn't a good person overall by all accounts.

Are we really feeling bad for hogan here? He's worth millions of dollars, is somehow still fleecing companies to pay him more when he can't even wrestle, managed to politically ruin WCW along with talent (finger poke of doom) and isn't a good person overall by all accounts.

Manufacturing the narrative here. i dont think anyone has expressed sympathy for Hogan,, It appears noone is disputing his firing.
Its about the expectation of privacy and firms like gawker exploiting and distributing material they do not have permission to.
Its also bout the way people sensationalize things to publicly shame or condemn public figures and the expectation that because they are a public figure they have no reasonable right to have an expectation of privacy.

This was clearly hogan in private discussing a family matter.

most of all its an attempt to get people to think about things and put things in context instead of just grabbing the torch and joining the march.

some people have tempers and when they are angry about something they want to vent and say the meanest things they possibly can at the targets of their anger.

What Hogan did was Human.
and he behaved no differently than he did when he was upset over his daughters engagement with the white NFL football player.

most of all though, if a famous black man was recorded saying the same things in reverse about a white man dating his daughter and costing him a million dollar investment. would the gawker even care? would it get him fired?
or publicly vilified?

I am doubtful.

What I have seen though is multiple black people who know and have spent some time with Hogan speak out on his behalf.

people need to express themselves in some way or form even if the expression itself is wrong. or despicable.
and what Hogan thought or felt about a personal issue 8 years ago doesnt necessarily reflect how he feels now.

I am extremely doubtful that there are many people who havent said something in the last 8 years in the privacy of their own home that they wouldnt want plastered all over to their friends on facebook

More so hating where our society is going than feeling bad for a particular person.

Anyone else find it weird Charlotte can't even do a chop right? Looks so awkward and pitiful.

No, because you can't chop a breast implant without risking it popping.

More concerned that there was no Taker/Lesnar build on RAW.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."