• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Playing right now actually with my brother. We should play. I'm a total Blizz fanboy lol.
For sure. I'm gonna play a little more against the AI just to get used to it, but I'm in.

I never played anything until I started playing Hearthstone about 2 months ago, and Heroes sucked me in too.

Battle ID is Stereo#1115

Sent a friend req. Got Skype or Mumble for voice chat? Makes for good teamwork in these games.

Sent a friend req. Got Skype or Mumble for voice chat? Makes for good teamwork in these games.
Cool. Accepted.

I have Skype but I never use it. I'll log back in a little later and find my Skype name. I'll PM you when I do.

Too many other games or i totally would.

I'm reworking my computer and I'm a sucker for free Steam games that don't suck. I've never played it before, but I usually pick up on FPS games quick, so I'll try to hit up TF2 soon.

Gonna be starting the 4th episode of Life Is Strange later. And still grinding Smite, they had a big update yesterday. Such a fun/competitive game.

What is everybody's thoughts on watchdogs? I picked it up for less than 20 bucks and it's pretty good. It had a decent story and there is a lot to do in the world. Only complaint I have is you can't fire you're gun while driving which is annoying

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TF2 is really fun, and Jack wrecks people. i havent played since last summer lol should get on that

What is everybody's thoughts on watchdogs? I picked it up for less than 20 bucks and it's pretty good. It had a decent story and there is a lot to do in the world. Only complaint I have is you can't fire you're gun while driving which is annoying

The story is pretty dumb, I thought, and made worse by the main character's hilariously gruff voice. That said, the game itself is a lot of fun and very well-polished. It didn't really do anything new or exciting (aside from the one-button hacking, which is more fun feature than revelation), but it was a solid C+. If you got it for less than twenty bucks, you'll likely get your money's worth. I got about 32 hours out of it, according to Steam.

TF2 is really fun, and Jack wrecks people. i havent played since last summer lol should get on that

Yeah I love TF2. It's like the only game I always come back to. Been playing it since launch and will probably continue to play it for the foreseeable future. Given Valve's allergy to games with 3 in the title, I'll probably have to since no sequel is in sight. Not that the game really needs one. It still looks great today, and they still drop free content updates at least twice a year, along with near weakly bug fixes and gameplay tweaks.

What about ones I've already spent money on and own?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."