• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns 2015 Offseason Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
It seems like we say that before every season and by the end of the season we come up with a laundry list of needs.

There are some minor needs, but outside of fixing the run defense from last year, nothing is glaring except for the QB.

WR is not good, but not on the same level as QB.

As for the team, I will say that the regular season can be a massive success or massive failure without a good QB. We've seen teams make the playoffs with QB's of equal value of Josh McCown. But in the playoffs, that's where the good QB's can carry their teams.

I'd say the absolute maximum for this team this year is winning 1 playoff game. And that's like everything literally goes to plan and McCown becomes 2013 Bears McCown in the playoffs.

I don't think it's unrealistic for this team to be a playoff contender, or even make the playoffs, though.

Why not let mcown run the tank? He did it great last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

Why not let mcown run the tank? He did it great last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

The Tampa Bay offensive line did the best job of running that tank, actually. Although a bad offensive line and a below average QB is a recipe for disaster.

Not much going on, so I while I was reading about Russell Wilson's contract dispute I was daydreaming about the Browns trading for him.

What would you give for him, knowing he's asking ~20mil/ year?

Not much going on, so I while I was reading about Russell Wilson's contract dispute I was daydreaming about the Browns trading for him.

We have nothing they would want that would make it happen.

Five 1st round picks and a testicle.

"But against air and no pads yet"

SjrMNei.gif

--------------------------

The future of our team. Super Bowl bound. Playoffs? Check.

Last edited:
Browns fans as Pryor catches his first meaningless pass in training camp:

GIF-Amused-funny-jaw-drop-LOL-Newman-OMG-Seinfeld-shocked-surprised-GIF_1.gif

Danny Shelton has been the first guy on the field two days in a row now to start Training Camp. It might not mean a whole lot, but it's a welcome change from Gilbert & Johnny last year.

Last year, in addition to the rookie issues, we had the looming Josh Gordon shit sandwich. As I watch that type of thing unfold with the Jets & Sheldon Richardson, I'm really liking the early tone of Browns camp.

I've seen a few screen grabs and Instagram videos of TP always jumping for balls. Not sure if it's meant to be that, or if he slows down when the ball is on the decline too much. Hopefully, it's not the latter. Or just could be badly thrown balls.

Saw a video of him jumping & dropping the pass, too.

Our new CB can't even cover a RB, awesome.

Know how i know you are a cleveland fan?

You found a negative from a comment supposed to be positive. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."