• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Sir'Dominic Pointer - A Cleveland Cavalier

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Cellaria Dior

Anyone gets THAT reference, I'll post video of me kicking myself in the cock.

I do.
I dont know one (not fat or white trash) person that enjoys mayo.

All of France. Also mayo or its new hipster term "aioli" is popular with everyone. Including "fat and white trash" people. The intolerance on this site rivals Facebook responses.

All of France. Also mayo or its new hipster term "aioli" is popular with everyone. Including "fat and white trash" people. The intolerance on this site rivals Facebook responses.
Great response!! You know your stuff.

The garbage people push in the US that is called aoili is nothing but a flavored mayo. It's trash. Go to France you uncultured prick.

Aioli served in France is a spread with extra virgin olive oil and garlic mixed in a freaking mortar. Bread or eggs are sometimes...I'll say it again...sometimes added to get the desired results. It takes quite a bit of work to get true aioli bc. Taste is no where near the same due to the components and what actually goes into it. This can be said about many foods you get served in the US that may claim to be authentic. You should go sometime. I suggest real pizza too.

Source: Many trips to France calling on Leroy Merlin.

If your calling me out for intolerance, know that what I said was in a joking manner. Do not try and throw a piece of crap out there and expect no one on RCF to call you out.

Great response!! You know your stuff.

The garbage people push in the US that is called aoili is nothing but a flavored mayo. It's trash. Go to France you uncultured prick.

Aioli served in France is a spread with extra virgin olive oil and garlic mixed in a freaking mortar. Bread or eggs are sometimes...I'll say it again...sometimes added to get the desired results. It takes quite a bit of work to get true aioli bc. Taste is no where near the same due to the components and what actually goes into it. This can be said about many foods you get served in the US that may claim to be authentic. You should go sometime. I suggest real pizza too.

Source: Many trips to France calling on Leroy Merlin.

I've been to France, what an asinine assumption that I wouldn't go to the US's second favorite international vacation spot. Aioli served here is also with eggs and olive oil, I don't mean the ones you get at McDonalds or wherever you eat and get fake aioli. Also assuming I'm uncultured is bizarre as well, you don't know me. My work, phd dissertation topic, and vacations allow me to see the world, if that's what you value as "cultured". I assume your intolerance caused you to lash out, as it does with many intolerant people, maybe look at your ideas and actions in relation to that intolerance instead of making wholesale accusations that are off base and rash?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."