• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Buckeyes Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Eric Grover-Williams for punt returns.

I can dream, I guess.

Don't forgot Curtis Samuel either. Also, I don't think we have a guy now who's fielded a punt on the collegiate level. Thank god this is only for one game.
Jalin is a disaster at fielding punts anyways.

I want to see this chart of leadership that Urban has and how each benchmark is achieved. If I dont know what is on the chart, how can we know Barrett is off of it?

More idiots playing football for Ohio State. Always good to see. Better hope this doesn't hurt the team. Virginia Tech fans already expecting a victory.

Jalin is a disaster at fielding punts anyways.

He had some hiccups for sure, but he also averaged close to 12 yards per return so a "disaster" seems a little harsh.

He had some hiccups for sure, but he also averaged close to 12 yards per return so a "disaster" seems a little harsh.
Yes, when/if he somewhat cleanly fields the punt, he is a home run threat.

Even Wilson muff-dived some punts every once in a while..

We truly do not have a safe return man. Hopefully one of the new kids shows some promise. Shit, even Braxton.

And that's funny that VT fans think they have it in the bag. Even w/o these 4, we are going to smack them. These young guns are just waiting to prove themselves. I am sure they will be nervous out of the gate, on national TV on a holiday, hostile environment where their douchey team runs out to Enter Sandman. But once they get their first play out of the way, these guys will be fine. We lose Jalin & Wilson, but we gain the best athlete on the field in that position. Which, by the way, can throw the ball. W/Samuel splitting.

It's called a revenge game for a reason. They beat us on our home turf. It's their time to feel it.

Even Wilson muff-dived some punts every once in a while..

We truly do not have a safe return man. Hopefully one of the new kids shows some promise. Shit, even Braxton.

And that's funny that VT fans think they have it in the bag. Even w/o these 4, we are going to smack them. These young guns are just waiting to prove themselves. I am sure they will be nervous out of the gate, on national TV on a holiday, hostile environment where their douchey team runs out to Enter Sandman. But once they get their first play out of the way, these guys will be fine. We lose Jalin & Wilson, but we gain the best athlete on the field in that position. Which, by the way, can throw the ball. W/Samuel splitting.

It's called a revenge game for a reason. They beat us on our home turf. It's their time to feel it.
They don't, lol. Chris is talking out of his ass.

Reactions: AZ_
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k78fJjZWiME

Insane video. I have been watching TBDBINT videos and hype videos, 85yds through the heart of the south videos recently cause I am so fuckin' pumped.

I would hate to be a QB staring at Bosa after that 2nd Inception "WOOOOONNNGGGGG" sound early in the video. He has that look on his face like someone made him Velveeta shells and he saw in the trash can it was the 2% low fat version...that is some scary shit.

They don't, lol. Chris is talking out of his ass.

lol. Okay.

Read a Vtech forum and multiple fans said they expect the same result as last year. Never said it was every Virginia Tech fan under the sun. But some of them expected (or claimed they did) to beat OSU even before these suspensions. There are always delusional fan, in every fan base.

You and the pet mouse in your pocket named b00bie need to brush up on the reading comprehension. ;)

Last edited:
You and the pet mouse in your pocket named b00bie need to brush up on the reading comprehension. ;)
Lol, nah, I got it. I responded to someone who took your post literally.

Lol, nah, I got it. I responded to someone who took your post literally.

Ha. I'm just playing. But apparently it's making people mad lately so I should stop. Pumped for Buckeye season, suspensions or not. Feels like the Natty was a century ago.

Would be 2 nice wins by the B1G on the national stage if Wisconsin can pull it off.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."