• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
No, because you can't chop a breast implant without risking it popping.

More concerned that there was no Taker/Lesnar build on RAW.

No reason to be concerned. Lesnar and Taker are both part timers, so you know they wont be at every Raw for the next month. Good to keep them off TV for a week to sell that altercation from last Monday's Raw. Lesnar is reportedly going to be at Raw this upcoming Monday. Taker, I'm not sure about.

I was more concerned/disappointed that Ziggler and Ryback didn't return on Monday, as they were scheduled, to give some much needed juice to their respective feuds.

No, because you can't chop a breast implant without risking it popping.

More concerned that there was no Taker/Lesnar build on RAW.

Simple, quit using it as a general strike and use it when she has her opponent in the corner and can have them slouch down into the ropes to give a more clear shot at the the top of the chest.

Lesnar will be on Mondays Raw.

Rollins was very skilled out countering almost everything in Cenas library, Im surprised he couldn't counter Brocks suplex as he is much quicker.

Rillins has been beat by te International champion and the Us champion. While still retaining his title. Im sure its happened before but I cant think of when.

Owens look like he was kinda limited on displaying his stuff against Randy Orton but showed enough that he belonged in the ring with him.

still think Bo dallas needs to be repackaged. the guy is a natural in the and looks more bred to it than his brother.

Who messed up in the Cena broken nose? was it Seth or Cena? I think it was a real injury

Lesnar will be on Mondays Raw.

Rollins was very skilled out countering almost everything in Cenas library, Im surprised he couldn't counter Brocks suplex as he is much quicker.

Rillins has been beat by te International champion and the Us champion. While still retaining his title. Im sure its happened before but I cant think of when.

Owens look like he was kinda limited on displaying his stuff against Randy Orton but showed enough that he belonged in the ring with him.

still think Bo dallas needs to be repackaged. the guy is a natural in the and looks more bred to it than his brother.

Who messed up in the Cena broken nose? was it Seth or Cena? I think it was a real injury

Hasn't Bo Dallas already been repackaged once already? He's highly entertaining on the mic, but just doesn't have the look of a top guy nor the move set. I mean, his finisher is a bulldog. I think he just is what he is at this point. They cant all be winners.

The Cena broken nose was definitely a real injury. Can't stand the guy's character but respect him for still wrestling for 10 minutes with it broken and finishing the match.

If Captain Merchandise adds Seth to his burials at SS, then I'm done watching. I mean, I really have no interest in this current product if its going in the direction I think it's going. Something dramatic better happen and if Sheamus comes out and pins Cena after he pins Seth then its really a joke and I'm definitely not tuning in once so ever.

Taker probably ruined a good SS just because he wants to work.

Brock could of won the strap and joined the authority in a strange but entertaining twist of events. Writing could then open up a Shield return to take down the powerful almighty authority, or at least try too. I'm sick of not seeing Bray hold a strap as well. That's a crime.

If Captain Merchandise adds Seth to his burials at SS, then I'm done watching. I mean, I really have no interest in this current product if its going in the direction I think it's going. Something dramatic better happen and if Sheamus comes out and pins Cena after he pins Seth then its really a joke and I'm definitely not tuning in once so ever.

Taker probably ruined a good SS just because he wants to work.

Brock could of won the strap and joined the authority in a strange but entertaining twist of events. Writing could then open up a Shield return to take down the powerful almighty authority, or at least try too. I'm sick of not seeing Bray hold a strap as well. That's a crime.
or maybe after 20 years its time to give the gang wars a rest

I watched raw last night for the first time in months. It's the same show it was months ago. The 6 man tag main event that we have seen already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk at your local pub.

Summerslam so far.
Lesnar vs Undertaker
Rollins vs Cena ( who may or may not show up)
Ryback- although he left with a feud with Big Show and the Miz. returning and having to deal with Owens or Rusev would be a much better summerslam matchup.
it looks like Neville and Stardust are heading to clash in summerslam.
I would think a rematch of reigns and wyatt is in the works with some twist involving ambrose and harper

probably more Sheamus and orton

Other possibilities with Owens is some type of contender match against cesaro or orton

Summerslam so far.
Lesnar vs Undertaker
Ryback- although he left with a feud with Big Show and the Miz. returning and having to deal with Owens or Rusev would be a much better summerslam matchup.
I would think a rematch of reigns and wyatt is in the works with some twist involving ambrose and harper

Other possibilities with Owens is some type of contender match against cesaro or orton

It's a four hour show, so they may have Reigns vs Wyatt and Ambrose vs Harper as separate matches.

Summerslam so far.
Lesnar vs Undertaker

This is what I have... 10 matches with it being a 4 hour show, plus pre-show.

Lesnar vs Undertaker

Title vs Title
Seth Rollins vs John Cena

Kevin Owens vs Cesaro

Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler

Sheamus vs Randy Orton

Wyatt & Harper vs Reigns & Ambrose

Intercontinental Title
Ryback vs Big Show vs The Miz

Tag Team Titles
Primetime Players vs New Day ... maybe other tag teams involved as well

Stardust vs Neville

Bella Twins & Alicia Foxx vs Paige, Charlotte, & Becky Lynch vs Naomi, Tamina, Sasha Banks

This is what I have... 10 matches with it being a 4 hour show, plus pre-show.

Announced-Lesnar vs Undertaker

Title vs Title
Announced-Seth Rollins vs John Cena

Kevin Owens vs Cesaro- they need to make this a contender match

Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler- Ziggler was getting beat left and right before he went out. Rusev should win this, which means he loses. This probably wouldnt get annoucned until a week or two before summerslam

Sheamus vs Randy Orton- Yawn

Announced-Wyatt & Harper vs Reigns & Ambrose- maybe Bo Dallas finally joins the wyatt family

Intercontinental Title
Announced-Ryback vs Big Show vs The Miz- screw this have you seen his knee this dude wont be ready by Summerslam. ryback should vacate the title and do some sort of royal rumble with the surprised unannounced return of daniel bryan.(wishful thinking on my part)

Tag Team Titles
Primetime Players vs New Day ... maybe other tag teams involved as well-Yawn

Stardust vs Neville

Bella Twins & Alicia Foxx vs Paige, Charlotte, & Becky Lynch vs Naomi, Tamina, Sasha

The IC title is cursed. Barrett, Bryan, and Ryback all within the last year have suffered injuries while holding the belt. 2 of the 3 have vacated it as a result.

So it looks like the Owens-Balor match at Takeover is going to be a ladder match. That should be fun.

It also looks like Charlotte is done in NXT. They just had her lose to Bayley. I can't imagine she'll be back after that. Sasha Banks is almost a lock to drop the title at Takeover to either Bayley or Becky Lynch (they have a number one contender match next week) too.

So it looks like the Owens-Balor match at Takeover is going to be a ladder match. That should be fun.

It also looks like Charlotte is done in NXT. They just had her lose to Bayley. I can't imagine she'll be back after that. Sasha Banks is almost a lock to drop the title at Takeover to either Bayley or Becky Lynch (they have a number one contender match next week) too.
Theres talk that Bayley may also be part of the Diva revolution.

btw. Owens Twitter feed is great they got a line of tweets showing Owens facial expressions corresponding with a bear making a similiar expression

CLRwuJRVAAEQVS0.png

Last edited:
Theres talk that Bayley may also be part of the Diva revolution.

I could see that, but I think she needs a bit more in-ring seasoning first. I know she's been around for a while, but she's definitely not as polished as Charlotte or Banks, or even Lynch. Personally, I think they give the belt to Becky Lynch to legitimize her move to the main roster (she's the only one of the three who just got called up who hasn't held the title), then she drops it in a couple of months to Bayley, who is pretty clearly next in line to be called up.

The state of the women's division in NXT is about to get depressing, though. They're effectively losing their top three performers, and of the ones that are left there just isn't much to get excited about.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."