• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Farewell, Timofey Mozgov

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Mozgov will not be going anywhere. I can promise you this.

Everybody on the team benefitted when Mozgov showed up.

Sure, LeBron loves Anderson; realistically Timo will from here on out provide a lot more than Andy.

Not that they need to directly be compared, or it's got to be one guy or the other........

If we lost Timo for financial reasons, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love and LeBron should march to Gilbert's office and turn the place over.

Mozgov is the man and Lebron, Gilbert, and Griffin know that. Andy will be sent out before Timo isn't brought back for sure.

I wouldn't be shocked if Andy retired at the end of this current contract if he can't come back and play effective basketball. Perhaps he could become a coach of some kind?

Don't really know anything about his character. Just thinking about it from an athleticism perspective and knowing he likes the organization.

That Mozgov dunk video was the highlight of my week. I found myself lol'ing at some of those run the floor and finish dunks.

Honestly, I'd rather have to keep Andy and be able to re-sign Moz than sign TT to some ridiculous bloated long term deal and run the risk of losing Moz entirely.

I'd much rather have TT and Moz than Andy.

So would I, and Andy is my favorite Cav.

I just value the prospect of 3-4 possible championships more...

Jesus Christ, this guy is like their 8th option on offense and he's an absolute monster.

THis team is going to be so goddamn fun to watch this year.

Is a mascot still a mascot of you haven't seen it in five years? I don't really understand the emotional connection with Andy at this point.

I grew up with that team. it's been five years. i don't feel it

Just imagine what he could if he could catch the ball with one hand. I think there was only dunk where he caught the ball with one hand in that highlight reel.

Remember, and to me this is pure logic and not hope or homerism, Mozgov, Smith, and Shump had to come in and learn the plays/fit in mid stream.

There is a huge value in havin a full training camp and full season together, in terms of how the players play off each other and in term of how the coaches game plan around the strengths of each player. Hard to do that midseason.

That's one of many reasons why teams can improve from the year before, even if they stand relatively pat in the offseason and it needs to be given consideration when people are comparing our offseason and our team to the teams in the West and their respective offseasons.

Remember, and to me this is pure logic and not hope or homerism, Mozgov, Smith, and Shump had to come in and learn the plays/fit in mid stream.

There is a huge value in havin a full training camp and full season together, in terms of how the players play off each other and in term of how the coaches game plan around the strengths of each player. Hard to do that midseason.

That's one of many reasons why teams can improve from the year before, even if they stand relatively pat in the offseason and it needs to be given consideration when people are comparing our offseason and our team to the teams in the West and their respective offseasons.

GTFO with your logical, rational observations. There is no place for that here!

We were 33-3 when healthy after the trade.

While I agree with you, we don't need to improve, we just need to stay relatively healthy.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."