• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

NBA Predictions Part 1

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I don't see the Bulls finishing that high in the east this year, they are still injury prone as all hell and the rest of the east is getting progressively tougher. add to that a new coach who will need time to install his system and the fact that they are in the same division as us and a young, hungry Milwaukee team, and I have just a hard time seeing them finishing ahead of a team like Miami

Good to see that the Bulls are still criminally overrated. When will people finally learn?

Good to see that the Bulls are still criminally overrated. When will people finally learn?

I don't know, man. Somethings missing from that team, besides the fact that D-Rose cannot stay healthy for shit.

I don't know, man. Somethings missing from that team, besides the fact that D-Rose cannot stay healthy for shit.

They just can't stay healthy and their offense is boring, predictable, and easy to stop. Every single year they're tabbed as a legitimate championship contender, yet they have made the conference finals once since Derrick Rose was drafted there -- a series they lost to LeBron's Miami Heat in five games.

Maybe things will change now that Thibs is out, but there isn't a single team from the Eastern Conference that I am remotely concerned about.

Yeah, I don't want to hear about Chicago like ever again. As long as LeBron is playing, they have no chance, clearly.

For the record, I think we can sleep walk to the finals if we are healthy.

But the only team that even has a CHANCE to beat us is Chicago. They very easily could have been up 3-1 in that series against us.

I give every other team in the East zero chance. But Chicago is at least on the board.

I expect Chicago to run a better offense with the new coaching staff, and Jimmy Butler is the real deal.

I still think that they're better than Miami, and will finish 5 games ahead. Chicago will win in the neighborhood of 52-53 games again.

It's the East. Who else, aside from the popular pick in the Heat, is better than Chicago?

The Bulls still have a huge fanbase, so any time they’re even decently good people project their hopes onto them.

I'll give Riley his due he put together a very nice team I think the 2nd best team in east. Dragic, wade, deng, bosh, whiteside can matchup with anyone and green, STAT, and McRoberts is a fine bench. If wade can be healthy in the playoffs they are the only team that can stand in Cleveland's way.

I expect Chicago to run a better offense with the new coaching staff, and Jimmy Butler is the real deal.

I still think that they're better than Miami, and will finish 5 games ahead. Chicago will win in the neighborhood of 52-53 games again.

It's the East. Who else, aside from the popular pick in the Heat, is better than Chicago?

Depending on how much their young guys develop and how healthy the bulls will be throughout the season I actually think the Bucks could potentially finish ahead of them. that is a young team with ridiculous defensive potential and their athleticism is something that could seriously give their front court trouble.

Where did all of the love for Amare Stoud
Depending on how much their young guys develop and how healthy the bulls will be throughout the season I actually think the Bucks could potentially finish ahead of them. that is a young team with ridiculous defensive potential and their athleticism is something that could seriously give their front court trouble.

I agree that in a specific matchup, Milwaukee could possibly give them fits. Greg Monroe really kills what you're talking about though. Pau doesn't chase him around, and Monroe can't guard Gasol, or a chair for that matter.

I wish divisional matchups like this meant more in basketball. I wish divisions could take on identities like they do in football, rivalries like they do in baseball, or a combination of both. In the NBA, that guaranteed fourth game doesn't mean much.

I like Chicago against the field of the NBA if healthy more than I like Milwaukee.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."