• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

The "What are you playing now?" Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Cool. Accepted.

I have Skype but I never use it. I'll log back in a little later and find my Skype name. I'll PM you when I do.

Are you playing with people yet? Good god it's fucking horrible. Me and my brother play and get arranged with 3 other guys and there is zero teamwork, zero communication, and nobody does the objectives. It's so frustrating for the haunted mines to open and the other team to have a 100 golem in like 30 seconds and we have an 8.

We need you on our team brah. lol.

Decided to replay the original Arkham Asylum game. Forgot just how awesome it really is. It's so much more atmospheric than the sequels. It's almost like a horror game with the music and the setting.

Decided to replay the original Arkham Asylum game. Forgot just how awesome it really is. It's so much more atmospheric than the sequels. It's almost like a horror game with the music and the setting.

I remember being really stoked with the story game and rushed through it. Then realised that for all the other stuff I had to do to get 100% there would be literally no thugs to beat up just hours of swinging through empty areas to get all the riddles

Are you playing with people yet? Good god it's fucking horrible. Me and my brother play and get arranged with 3 other guys and there is zero teamwork, zero communication, and nobody does the objectives. It's so frustrating for the haunted mines to open and the other team to have a 100 golem in like 30 seconds and we have an 8.

We need you on our team brah. lol.
I haven't yet. Just been playing the AI to get used to the mechanics and the maps. But I'm totally down to play with you guys. I came up sick the other day, so I'm basically laid up in bed all weekend. But maybe sometime next week we can tag up and play.

The more the merrier. Not sure I can do another game with dudes just camping the lane screaming, "I can't solo! I can't SOLO!" for whatever reason.

I dabble in Heroes of the Storm as well when I'm not stuck playing with a bunch of randoms. Unfortunately, I still think LoL is the superior game, but being the Blizzard fan that I am, there's a lot of fun in playing a MOBA with their characters.

Cassity14#1187 if you guys ever need another.

Man...I remember the Bane fight in Arkham Asylum being such a bitch the first time I played it. I wasn't looking forward to it at all when I got to it earlier today. Then I beat it him about two minutes and got hit one fucking time the entire fight. I mean, I guess it helps that I know what to do, but goddamn it was just so easy this time around.

^ You left out the best part you get all of those games for free :bigthumbup:

Whos in the BC preview program? I need an invite

Whos in the BC preview program? I need an invite
Ill send you an invite whats your gamer tag? Just know that sometimes you get like 2 updates a week so if you dont mind that or the slim chance of your console becoming a brick( they added warranty if this happens) lol ill send an invite .

So my girlfriend wants Ohio State legit cowboy boots for Xmas this year. That is going to run anywhere from $300-500, depending on where/when I get them.

This relates to games as I was thinking of maybe getting an xbox1, ps4 or an apple watch then. Because if I am spending that much on her, damn sure she is gonna spend that much on me :chuckle:

Which would you all prefer? I know some love PS, hate xbox, visa versa, but what is your quick opinion on which one? I know I can go read reviews but want some of your opinions. I am approaching 30 so it will mainly be used for a time killer on Sunday mornings before I head out for Browns games, etc..when I have a friend over before we go out..will probably end up getting 1 shooting type game/1 sports game. I will probably also use it for Netflix/Amazon Prime on the main TV. Or should I say fuck it, not worth it for the little I will be playing and just get the watch?

If you choose game, black friday? Wait until January (I don't know why, but seem after the holidays shit goes on sale, not sure about those items, though)

Apple watches look kind of neat, but I'm wondering what's the point in spending that much money if you already have your phone in your pocket and its just a phone you wear on your wrist? I'd get one if they are $100 or less, but at that price point? Maybe that's just my inner Jew talking, but it doesn't seem worth that much money for what it does.

I'd go for PS4/X1 depending on what your friends play/what exclusives you prefer. I wouldn't use either one for streaming as you can get a MUCH better experience with a relatively cheap Amazon Fire TV Stick and loading Kodi on it. Loading Kodi is crazy easy, and some of the addons it has are phenomenal. Think watching everything that's ever been on the internet for free, and it has an addon for ballstreams which works really well and was all I needed to cut TV service for good.

If you're looking to play online with friends, then get whatever they have. If that's not important look at exclusives. Idk what you like, but each has their sort of signature games. PS4 has probably the best sports game in the business right now in MLB The show, Xbox has your Halo, Gears of War, etc. that are being rebooted this year.

If that's not important either, I recommend the PS4. It just seems to be an overall better system. Graphics are a bit better, etc.

I have an Xbox One because I mainly use it to game with and stay in touch with my little brother. It's kind of a tradition thing. There's a large part of me that often wishes it was a PS4 though haha, but his heart and mind were set.

Just build a gaming PC and join the master race.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."