• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Cleveland Browns Training Camp Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Has there been any mention of Lundy converting to fullback? Everytime i see him - that is the first thought that comes to mind. He could fill that "hybrid fullback" they are looking for, if he has decent hands and can block competently.

Recently concussed. They were trying to move him to fullback. Hopefully he passes protocols and resumes the tryout.

Anyone know what time the scrimmage in The Shoe starts on Friday and if it will be televised?

Anyone know what time the scrimmage in The Shoe starts on Friday and if it will be televised?

My ticket says 6-8pm and gates open an hour before. No idea on if its televised though.

I think NFL Network is doing their camp day that day, so it should be on NFL Network.

I may leave work a little early that day to go drink for it. If any of you guys are heading down here & tailgating/going to a bar, should let everyone know. Possibly a little RCF thing

Pretty much everything I've read and heard on Shelton is that he's been unblockable.

This might be the most excited I've been for a first round pick since Joe Thomas.

seems Reed is having a different take just a day later. people looking for excuses to write off Manziel

Tom Reed ‏@treed1919 57s57 seconds ago
Johnny Manziel has made some nice throws today. Perhaps his best day of camp.

Tom Withers ‏@twithersAP 3m3 minutes ago
Johnny Manziel with a nice sideline throw to Rodney Smith to end 11 on 11s. No. 2 has looked good today. #Browns

19 Sports ‏@WOIOSports 4m4 minutes ago
Johnny Manziel has looked sharp today. Josh McCown, not so much. #19Browns #BrownsCamp
[URL='https://twitter.com/ScottPetrak']Scott Petrak ct ‏@ScottPetrak
5m5 minutes ago
#Browns QB Johnny Manziel made some nice throws in 7-on-7s and team drills.

[/URL]

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BrownsCamp?src=hash

Zegura tweeted yesterday that EJ Bibbs (UDFA TE out of Iowa St) is looking very good. Gabriel type guy? Not a big name but could make roster?

Zegura tweeted yesterday that EJ Bibbs (UDFA TE out of Iowa St) is looking very good. Gabriel type guy? Not a big name but could make roster?

He ran a shitty 40 time for a tight end, 4.8 at only 6'2, but it would be a perfectly fine time for a fullback. Before the combine several scouts had him in the top 10 of tight end prospects. He was All Big 12 at tight end. If Malcolm Johnson's shoulder is an issue, I could see Bibbs stepping right into that role.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."