• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Derrick Rose

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
She's lying. Women lie about rape. I feel bad for real victims who actually get raped. She's looking for a pay day. I didn't believe this story the second I heard it.

Gold diggers. She waited until he was healthy (had endorsements) to file.

She's lying. Women lie about rape. I feel bad for real victims who actually get raped. She's looking for a pay day. I didn't believe this story the second I heard it.

You ain't lyin' bout those gains girl.

Ya, I highly doubt he did this, really does sound like a classic shakedown case,
they're likely trying to bully him into settling.

I agree she is probably lying but hasn't he had major endorsements the entire time he's been in the league? Pretty sure he wasn't hurting for money when he was out.

Rose needs orbital bone surgery. Just heard on NBATV. Got stuck with an elbow in practice. ( Probably by Jimmy Butler ) I joke. I joke.

Yeah, but doesn't buying a dildo for a bitch in your stable set a dangerous precedent? Like all they should need and expect is getting broken off your dick game when you feelin it. I think.

Let me know if I'm on the right track here @gourimoko

@SuperSurge

DRose...the Shump of the Bulls.

People here are losing it. Too bad, cause I like to watch him play. His fearless style is always a joy to watch. Youngest to win MVP to perennial injuries.

He'll never be healthy again.

DRose...the Shump of the Bulls.

People here are losing it. Too bad, cause I like to watch him play. His fearless style is always a joy to watch. Youngest to win MVP to perennial injuries.

The Shump of the Bulls? First thing I thought of is comparing him to Kyre and his freak but numerous injuries.

Not a specific Rose fan, not a fan of the Bulls at all, but I feel bad for the kid. When he is on, he is fun to watch and makes the NBA better.

1443570280-U10580.png

Rose gotta come out playing in that now

No one cared about him until he wore the mask

Last edited:
Yeah, but doesn't buying a dildo for a bitch in your stable set a dangerous precedent? Like all they should need and expect is getting broken off your dick game when you feelin it. I think.

Let me know if I'm on the right track here @gourimoko

@SuperSurge

You are so white...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."