• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

PS Week 3 (8/29): Browns @ Buccaneers [7:00 PM EST, WEWS-5]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Things that are inevitable...death, taxes, and EJ Bibb slipping a tackle.

All of my fantasy teams are named Duke Johnson's Wild Ride

Hope he's ok

The panic is not a problem for McCown as long as he is aware enough to just eat the football. No into tonight means he did eat it when pressured. So that's reassuring

Was at the game tonight. This team is a Qb and Big Play Wr away from being a playoff team. Defense looks much improved in person. Great movement from the front 7.

I sat in the corner behind the big hit on Josh tonight, and it wasn't so much as "hey" I'm getting freight trained, as he was looking down field and there just simply wasn't a chance to move.

Great tackle. That's the stuff kids should get taught. Head up. Square. Follow through.

What I'd do for all of us just to have Sammy Watkins...
Or.....we could have had our choice of OBJ, SammyWatkins, Kelvin Benjamin, Teddy Bridgewater, or Derek Carr.

Any combination of receiver & QB could have been had.

I'm not one to criticize picks after just a year, but this stings more than most blown drafts.

Was at the game tonight. This team is a Qb and Big Play Wr away from being a playoff team. Defense looks much improved in person. Great movement from the front 7.

I was there too! When Barnidge scored people around me probably thought I was crazy... Lol

They've been a top 10 QB and WR away since '99; no change in the last 16 or so years doesn't indicate it will change in the next 16.

The defense does look very good; probably be a few good players that get cut. We have a chance for the playoffs if the defense scores a couple TD's off recoveries a few times each game. :D

Honestly, screw "Waiting For Next Year" or "There's Always Next Year" in terms of Browns' slogans -- "This Team Is A QB Away!" is the real slogan.

All of my fantasy teams are named Duke Johnson's Wild Ride

Hope he's ok

aVxMpFx.png

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."