• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Houston Deputy Murdered while pumping gas

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Tribadism doesn't really relate to blacks. Unless you're into that sort of thing.

Amazing he actually said "Buckwheat card... Racist.. Love it.."

Amazing he actually said "Buckwheat card... Racist.. Love it.."

Black people love me.** That's all I care about.

**Unless I miss my first three jumpers, in which case they mostly ignore me for the rest of the time I'm on the court.

So @gourimoko, you'll admit that "racist" jokes can be funny if played right. Like that was a pretty good bit right there. Not an A+, but a decent chuckle.

So @gourimoko, you'll admit that "racist" jokes can be funny if played right. Like that was a pretty good bit right there. Not an A+, but a decent chuckle.

Of course..

I think the problem is that when people are trying to advance bigotry by masking it in humor.

You see a lot of that.. Like even a few posts up..

But I'm not opposed to a good ethnic joke. Ethnic jokes, in themselves, aren't racist.

Of course..

I think the problem is that when people are trying to advance bigotry by masking it in humor.

You see a lot of that.. Like even a few posts up..

But I'm not opposed to a good ethnic joke. Ethnic jokes, in themselves, aren't racist.

Spoken like a true black guy, cant even take a joke.

Did you guys here about how Elizabeth Hasselbeck asked why the whole #blacklivesmatter movement wasn't considered a hate group?

I'll just leave this quote here for ya'll to digest.....

"When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind".

~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

Did you guys here about how Elizabeth Hasselbeck asked why the whole #blacklivesmatter movement wasn't considered a hate group?

Classifying the entire movement as a hate group is ridiculous. The specific people chanting that chant....yeah.

I'll just leave this quote here for ya'll to digest.....

~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

What a pussy.

ETA: and a moron.

Classifying the entire movement as a hate group is ridiculous. The specific people chanting that chant....yeah.

What a pussy.

ETA: and a moron.

Divide & Conquer, eh?

I wouldn't use the term violent from his quote. But, I think he's on to something (not with respect to Mrs. Hasselbeck's line of thinking, just in general).

As for Elizabeth....let's just say she'd get the pipe.

Divide & Conquere, eh?

I wouldn't use the term violent from his quote. But, I think he's on to something.

Nor would I. Others have made the same general point without the extra stupidity.

ETA: I should add that if saying "I'm a Jew" or "I'm Japanese" leads to violence, then the problem is with the person who actually committed the violence, not the person who made the peaceful statement.

Last edited:

Black Lives Matter, explained by a black guy..

Black people are targets of racism in numerous ways.

Leaving aside the gerrymandering of Black communities, the redlining of Black families, the higher hurdles to opportunity within society along numerous almost countless aspects of our racially inequitable society; Blacks still suffer from the stereotypical belief that they are inherently more dangerous.

We see this everyday... Even in this thread.

This results in Whites, Latinos and, yes, Black people, viewing African-Americans as greater threats than Whites or Asians. This translates in the disproportionate number of deaths of unarmed African-Americans.

Now, before someone says, African-Americans commit crimes at a larger rate; we're talking about equal treatment across the board for people suspected of committing some type of crime. So we're comparing White assailants vs Black assailants; not one race vs the other.

The problem is that there is a perception that African-Americans are dangerous, and so, you have people calling them "giants," "demons," "savages;" etc etc.. Saying Black teenagers are essentially adults, because of their comparative size.. etc.. etc.. the list goes on, and on and on...

Then we end up with the problem that cops who are videotaped killing Black people can't even be indicted by White grand juries. Which is really what brought about the BLM movement.

So many instances where cops don't even stand trial for their actions, and are protected by police, prosecutors, DAs; that is the very definition of institutional racism.

Now, does this only happen to Blacks? No, of course not.

There are numerous White victims of police brutality. In fact, roughly half (slight majority) of police shootings were against White assailants.

The issue here is when we discuss unarmed assailants. Two-thirds of unarmed assailants were minorities, and unarmed African-Americans were 3x more likely to be shot by police than White assailants.

So #BlackLivesMatter is about one specific issue - the targeting of African-Americans.

Lots of folks, for whatever reason, don't want to believe this could be true. But it is. And hence the movement.

I think a lot of people need to ask themselves why they feel such disdain for a movement where the sole purpose is to solve the issue of Black people being killed at a disproportionate rate by police and those police not being prosecuted.

But by saying "All Lives Matter" when someone says "Black Lives Matter" simply drowns out their specific concern with idealistic rhetoric rather than an acknowledgement of the issue. BLM doesn't assert that White live don't matter, or that Latino lives don't matter; in fact, those are considered a given to their argument. An argument which states that while all lives might matter in theory, in practice, some lives appear to matter more so than others for those who have the power to decide who lives and who dies.

Wait, so someone who chants "Black Lives Matter" is racist, but not someone who advances bigoted social policies like you have numerous times?

Saying "Black Lives Matter" is racist, but referencing "Buckwheat" when someone is talking about lesbian sex isn't?

Saying "Black Lives Matter" is racist, in and of itself? Do they not matter? I didn't know the saying was "Only Black Lives Matter."

Saying "Black Lives Matter" is racist, but defending the use of terms like "fag" and "tranny" is cool with you.

Not "White cops" ... "racist White cops." Did reading comprehension fall off a cliff? Why did you conveniently leave "racist White cops" off of "White cops?"

Even if there was a misunderstanding, you surely would've had clarification again from post #30:

So how come you single out racists white cops but not black cops if you are in fact more scared of black cops?

You don't make any sense and you act like police brutality is black America's kryptonite when in reality if these same #blacklivesmatters folks were so worried about being brutalized why don't they mention the #1 culprit of brutality against black people?

Themselves.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."