• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The only thing good on RAW last night besides New Day.

tumblr_ntz5ixvRrs1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Yeah I paused the screen for a while :anv (13):

What Raw was great although hulu didnt show owens. not sure if he was cut out of the 90 minute version or not.
Night of Champions
Seth Rollins vs Sting
Seth Rollins vs Cena
Ryback vs ??? (please not big show or Miz)
Nikki vs charlotte
then you have the tag team championship which should have the dudley boys against new deal or prime time players

I thought Sting worked the mic well and planted seeds that could have Seth at odds with the Authority.. maybe a Triple H Seth Rollins match somewhere down the line. Cena went on to put Rollins at odds with the authority and did an excellent job at building on stings play.

having ti all go down while Triple HHH was off doing whatever.
they need to have a contender match for the Intercontinental championship.

I think though for the Night of Champions the WWE should add some belts.

an Extreme rules championship for instance without the 24/7 crap that the hardcore championship had make it a legitimate title. and make it a title that can change hands between main events.
Dean Ambrose, Barrett, Owens, Sheamus, Bray Wyatt, etc

a Tag team extreme Championship.

The Cruiserweight championship.
Neville, Stardust etc arent gonna win a title outside of as a novelty. Also those acrobat tag team guys have a place they can wrestle as individuals.

speaking of the shield and Wyatt clash..

Ambrose and Reigns need a third guy.
someone with a bit more technical ability with the strength to do some damage against this braun Guy.

perhaps Rowan is healed enough to return and turns face to join ambrose and reigns against the wyatts.

It appears cena has no interest in rejoining this feud.

Watched Smackdown.
Owens does an Interview and says
I am tired of people making fun of me because of the way i look. Hey Ive looked like this for 15 years and its got me where i am today which is here right now. to the people who dont like the way i look bring it on. In fact let me put it this way. Feed me more.

Roidback and Owens night of champions ?

on a side note I saw the Main event match with Swagger . Swagger in his promo said he was gonna break Owens Ankle.

although Owens was clowning him in the match. Swaggerts fall over the top rope into the stairs to set up the finishing move. Owens let it lok like an accident by swagger. and then after the win he limped around.

That to me is showing respect to the former world champion that Owens probably didnt have to do.

Owens former Us champions tour
Cena
Swagger
Cesaro
Zack Ryder
Dolph Ziggler

Owens would bring prominence back to the IC belt and he can be matched up against faces obviously but he can also main event against other heels.

Bret hart with a great interview today.

Owens is a supreme talent to me right now, I hope WWE has zero plans to turn him face, let him win the US strap and be hated, but also gain respect that he's a very good wrestler. Build him up to be THE heel. Then that's when you toss the ideas of maybe turning him face and have him win the WWE strap. Owens should indeed have himself a road to wrestlemania in a few years. Winning the Rumble and then at WM, hopefully soon as WM33.

Owens is a supreme talent to me right now, I hope WWE has zero plans to turn him face, let him win the US strap and be hated, but also gain respect that he's a very good wrestler. Build him up to be THE heel. Then that's when you toss the ideas of maybe turning him face and have him win the WWE strap. Owens should indeed have himself a road to wrestlemania in a few years. Winning the Rumble and then at WM, hopefully soon as WM33.
I dont think Dunn will let him win the us titile right now. so the intercontinental championship it will be.

its gonna be interesting to see how Owens fuels the feud he hinted is coming.

so for Night of champions
Rollins vs sting World title
Rollins vs cena Us title
Roidback vs Owens intercontinental champion
Dudley boyz vs New day tag team championship
Bella vs Charlotte Diva title
Im missing a title.

Last edited:
if you guys would post . i would spend less time in the Thompson thread.

Raw and Main event recap

Sheamus threatened to use the MITB @ night of champions of Rollins retains the title after his two matches.

Sting destroyed Seth's Statue.

Ryback pinned Rollins(Rollins really had to scale back for this match)

The wyatts beat the crap out of randy orton for talking to reigns and ambrose backsyage/

I dont think Dunn will let him win the us titile right now. so the intercontinental championship it will be.

its gonna be interesting to see how Owens fuels the feud he hinted is coming.

so for summerslam
Rollins vs sting World title
Rollins vs cena Us title
Roidback vs Owens intercontinental champion
Dudley boyz vs New day tag team championship
Bella vs Charlotte Diva title
Im missing a title.

Night of Champions, you mean... and no you actually covered all 5 titles. Non title matches also announced so far are Rusev vs Ziggler and The Wyatt Family vs Ambrose, Reigns, and a mystery partner (Orton, maybe?)

Night of Champions, you mean... and no you actually covered all 5 titles. Non title matches also announced so far are Rusev vs Ziggler and The Wyatt Family vs Ambrose, Reigns, and a mystery partner (Orton, maybe?)
Orton would look like a real pussy if its not him in that wyatt match after that beat down he took

They really need to give Owens that Intercontinental belt. Watching Ryback matches is so fucking boring, as evidenced by the fact that they gave the Intercontinental triple threat match at Summerslam about five minutes of screen time.

Orton would look like a real pussy if its not him in that wyatt match after that beat down he took

Yeah, it makes sense... His feud with Sheamus is over, so he needs something to do anyway.

I'm gonna shoot my TV if I see another Sheamus/Orton match

I feel the same way about Rusev/Ziggler and Big Show/Miz.

Luckily, I think Sheamus/Orton is finally over. Michael Cole was saying during their match on Raw how this was their Rubber Match from the last two PPVs where they traded wins.

I feel the same way about Rusev/Ziggler and Big Show/Miz.

Luckily, I think Sheamus/Orton is finally over. Michael Cole was saying during their match on Raw how this was their Rubber Match from the last two PPVs where they traded wins.

Problem is, they've had about 100 rubber matches throughout the past few years or so

They really need to let Reigns go off on his own if they want him to be a successful singles wrestler. He's never going to get better if they keep letting Ambrose carry tag matches and just have him come in and do his three moves at the end.

They really need to let Reigns go off on his own if they want him to be a successful singles wrestler. He's never going to get better if they keep letting Ambrose carry tag matches and just have him come in and do his three moves at the end.

Agreed, unless they chase after the tag titles, then common sense booking says Ambrose or Reigns has to turn on the other at some point sooner rather than later, right?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."