• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
2 drafts tonight
1 tomorrow
1 Sunday

Anyone doing DFS (draftkings, fan duel etc?) this football season?

2 drafts tonight
1 tomorrow
1 Sunday

.5PPR 12 teams, from the 7 Hole

Starters
QB 3Drew Brees
RB 1Lev Bell
RB 4Chris Ivory
WR 2AJ Green
WR 5Jeremy Maclin
TE 13Dwayne Allen
FLEX 6Allen Robinson
14Browns D

Bench
7Tevin Coleman
8Devonta Freeman
9Brian Quick
10Bishop Sankey
11Brandon Coleman
12Duke Johnson
15Cameron Artis Payne (I'll probably drop him or look for a 2 for 1 deal to make room for a kicker)

Last edited:
1ppr 10 team, 10 spot , Start 1 QB/2 RB/2 WR/1 TE/2 Flex/ D/ST/ K

Starters
QB 5Drew Brees
RB 6Chris Ivory
RB 8Joique Bell
WR 1Demaryius Thomas
WR 2Dez Bryant
TE 12Kyle Rudolph
FLEX 3Brandin Cooks
FLEX 4Jordan Matthews
DEF 14Browns
K 15Matt Prater

Bench
7Charles Johnson
9Tevin Coleman
10Devante Parker
11Bishop Sankey
13Cameron Artis Payne

Last edited:
I'm in a PPR Keeper league where I have Jeremy Hill, and I have the number one pick. Le'Veon or AP? Or someone else? I have Le'Veon in 2 other leagues.

I'm in a PPR Keeper league where I have Jeremy Hill, and I have the number one pick. Le'Veon or AP? Or someone else? I have Le'Veon in 2 other leagues.

AP or Charles.

Unless you think you can draft a monster team and come out of the gates 1-1, coming back from a 0-2 hole in fantasy is a challenge. In a competitive league.

I like your 1st team a lot. Your second team is also nice besides the RB's really. Your WR's should carry you, though. You should be able to package a couple players for a good RB later down the line.

I have been meaning to get in that draftkings $1m thing. I generally will throw in $20 to FanDuel and see how long it lasts me.

I like your 1st team a lot. Your second team is also nice besides the RB's really. Your WR's should carry you, though. You should be able to package a couple players for a good RB later down the line.

I have been meaning to get in that draftkings $1m thing. I generally will throw in $20 to FanDuel and see how long it lasts me.
I joined that RotoPass thing this year and got $12 free on DraftKings, I'm trying to figure how the best way to build up a bankroll.

I joined that RotoPass thing this year and got $12 free on DraftKings, I'm trying to figure how the best way to build up a bankroll.

On someone that didn't have a big bankroll before. I put in a small amount and did a few of the $1 & $2 leagues, won money in those. Moved onto $5, won/placed in those. Got all the way up to around $100 and got cocky, entered a $100 league and got reallllly unlucky. Players got hurt and got a bad luck week. Lost it all.

Probably will do the same thing this year.

Just got a deal done that looked like this:

IN:
Jeremy Hill
Delanie Walker

OUT:
Travis Kelce
Joseph Randle

It got vetoed though :(

Take Bell all day. You get to first picks on the waiver wire when other backs go down the first two weeks (likely) and snag some real solid trade bait, then you get back the best player in the league. Win-win.

Just got a deal done that looked like this:

IN:
Jeremy Hill
Delanie Walker

OUT:
Travis Kelce
Joseph Randle

It got vetoed though :(

No shit :chuckle:

You would of absolutely *preseason* raped him. As it stands, Hill is going to get pretty much everything and Randle may or may not handle the majority or be a RBBC with 3 people.

And Walker is going to get a bunch of targets from MM. Will probably finish top 7 TE.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."