• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dwight Howard Tracker

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I hate KG, but I really hate Dwight. Wouldn't have minded watching Garnett kick his ass.

I actually feel bad for Dwight @ this point. I know he's a narcissistic, crybaby, indecisive, pussy bitch but it feels like the entire NBA hates him, minus his Rockets team of course. I mean damn even TV analysts shit on Dwight these days.

It's gotten to the point where I legitimately feel for him. He gets disrespected so much and he seems like such a nice, go-lucky guy.

I actually feel bad for Dwight @ this point. I know he's a narcissistic, crybaby, indecisive, pussy bitch but it feels like the entire NBA hates him, minus his Rockets team of course. I mean damn even TV analysts shit on Dwight these days.

It's gotten to the point where I legitimately feel for him. He gets disrespected so much and he seems like such a nice, go-lucky guy.
i feel for him moreso because of the lack of acknowledgement for his play on the court. he was even more under-appreciated in orlando. guy is an absolute stud.

Wish they would've suspended him for the season so the Rockets can fade into irrelevancy out West.

View: https://twitter.com/basketballtalk/status/639204464700715008

I can't be the only one who thinks his IQ is only marginally higher than mentally deficient.

They forget the guns are in there. I am not saying he is bright, but it happens because of an oversight, not because the are "mentally deficient"

If it is a legally registered weapon that he forgot, i dont think this is as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. I forgot about having liquids before because i usually drive to vegas, and had it dumped out one time. I know not as big of a deal, but its the same forgetfulness these players go through. The just need to be more careful.

They forget the guns are in there. I am not saying he is bright, but it happens because of an oversight, not because the are "mentally deficient"

If it is a legally registered weapon that he forgot, i dont think this is as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. I forgot about having liquids before because i usually drive to vegas, and had it dumped out one time. I know not as big of a deal, but its the same forgetfulness these players go through. The just need to be more careful.

Huh? Let me just say that i cant relate. I find it very odd to believe that someone will forget that he is carrying a loaded gun into an airport. There is a higher chance I would have believed it if Dwight said that he was Neo and that we are living in a matrix and that the TSA guys are agents !!!

Huh? Let me just say that i cant relate. I find it very odd to believe that someone will forget that he is carrying a loaded gun into an airport. There is a higher chance I would have believed it if Dwight said that he was Neo and that we are living in a matrix and that the TSA guys are agents !!!

It happens whether you can relate or not. To some, a registered guy is not a big deal and they forget where they have it stored.

Now this brings up a different issue.

If you talk to the TSA guys they will tell you this happens all the time actually. It is only a problem when you are on parole.

Reactions: Lee
First you forget where your gun is
then you forget it's loaded
then you forget the trigger lock
then your toddler shoots his sister

Kind of kidding but not totally. over 100 kids get shot accidentally each year.

Can someone be this dumb? Someone with a very limited offensive skillset wants more touches.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."