• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2015 Buckeyes Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
They want tOSU to be the bad guys? Fine, we'll be the bad guys...

Yo @AZ_ you may have already been asked this but who do you think Urb starts at QB against VT?

Yo @AZ_ you may have already been asked this but who do you think Urb starts at QB against VT?

Barrett

I think all three guys see time at the QB position. Still think Barrett gets the nod and the lion's share of reps, though.

Saw someone with something that looked like that on campus today. When was the last time we had a black jersey?

Hopefully this isn't an item that like sells out in 3 seconds and you never see again, like the Nike OSU shoes. Usually because people buy 10 of them and sell 9 on ebay for uber inflated prices.

I don't think we ever have.

I don't think we ever have.

Wonder where that black jersey came from then that I saw. I know another guy who has one. Did they produce some limited black jerseys a long time ago or something?

Wonder where that black jersey came from then that I saw. I know another guy who has one. Did they produce some limited black jerseys a long time ago or something?

They've been selling black t-shirts via Nike store. You can also order random black jerseys from AliExpress.
-00031961X_15A_A.jpg

Yeah, it was a jersey. It looked kind of like the one in your link. Looked super nice though. Those ones are dirt cheap...?

Regardless, I think I'll wait until these ones come out. Anxious to see what they look like as I've always wanted to add a black OSU jersey to my collection.

Apparently Cardale was rushed to the hospital for head pain..

Migraines. Apparently he's fine.

Two things from tonight:

Cardale is fine, it's just a migrane.

I'm glad I already bet on OSU before watching Scarlet and Grey Days tonight. I might have bet my life savings that they'll beat VT by more than 14.

"Ohio State HC Urban Meyer said he will inform his QBs on Saturday of which one will start versus Virginia Tech on Monday.

That means we will likely find out who will start on Saturday as well. Meyer went on to say that both quarterbacks might not play against Virginia Tech (Cardale Jones' latest medical scare could be a reason), but that both will play this season. All signs point to J.T. Barrett starting versus the Hokies."

It's JT, y'all.

Feel free to put some money on that if the books haven't already taken it down.

Good. I bet my friend in the beginning of summer $50 it would be JT.

Let's hope so.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."