• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Browns Adding to Game Day Experience

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I saw that the Browns are going to be broadcasting entire popular movies on the Jumbotron and handing out free popcorn starting after they first go down by two scores.

I saw that the Browns are going to be broadcasting entire popular movies on the Jumbotron and handing out free popcorn starting after they first go down by two scores.
Wow, great feature!

Terrible idea. They should show other football games so the fans can check up on their fantasy team without having to stick their head in their phones.

Ads on free streams still brings major $$$, good shit, only if the red zone channel was free

Update?

WienerDog_16x9_430x242.jpg

As the season looms, I just have to point out how ridiculously disappointing the whole "new logo" fiasco was this off season (which has almost now gone forgotten).

Often, off-field changes are nearly all we can get excited about as Browns fans. And as I was sorting through the new branding online today, I was humored again by the severe level of ineptitude that was exhibited by this franchise.

Instead of injecting a wave of excitement into the fan base for a new look, newly improved next generation Browns squad, we're more preoccupied by doing whatever necessary to satisfy the #FailForCardale movement.

As the season looms, I just have to point out how ridiculously disappointing the whole "new logo" fiasco was this off season (which has almost now gone forgotten).

Often, off-field changes are nearly all we can get excited about as Browns fans. And as I was sorting through the new branding online today, I was humored again by the severe level of ineptitude that was exhibited by this franchise.

Instead of injecting a wave of excitement into the fan base for a new look, newly improved next generation Browns squad, we're more preoccupied by doing whatever necessary to satisfy the #FailForCardale movement.

Well, the team has had a losing mentality for too long. The fans have been pulled into that same mentality over time due to sheer ineptitude within the franchise for the past decade-plus. The fans require conditioning to believe in a winning culture much like the players do. If the org. is able to get players believing in a winning attitude, the fans will follow so long as the team actually wins.

Let's hope this has a trickle down effect for everyone else, from professional to collegiate.

Falcons to offer lowest concession prices in major team sports in 2017

Classic
Hot Dog $2 ------ Waffle Fries $3
Pizza Slice $3 ------ Classic Cheeseburger $5
Nachos $3 ------- Chicken Tender Basket $6

Snacks
Pretzel $2 ------- Popcorn $2
Peanuts$3

Beverages
Regular Coca-Cola** $2 ------- Dasani Bottled Water $2
Souvenir Coca-Cola** $4 --------- 12 oz. Bud Light $5

**free refills

Let's hope this has a trickle down effect for everyone else, from professional to collegiate.

Falcons to offer lowest concession prices in major team sports in 2017

Classic
Hot Dog $2 ------ Waffle Fries $3
Pizza Slice $3 ------ Classic Cheeseburger $5
Nachos $3 ------- Chicken Tender Basket $6

Snacks
Pretzel $2 ------- Popcorn $2
Peanuts$3

Beverages
Regular Coca-Cola** $2 ------- Dasani Bottled Water $2
Souvenir Coca-Cola** $4 --------- 12 oz. Bud Light $5

**free refills