• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Carlos Boozer

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
the problem is giving your word on that is dumb.

if you trust yourself to make the ethical decision instead of picking up a ofrtune, go for it, but when presented with that fotrune, you might surprise yourself.

Now, if that shit was in braille....it'd be a different story.

if you trust yourself to make the ethical decision instead of picking up a ofrtune, go for it, but when presented with that fotrune, you might surprise yourself.

They let him out of his rfa contract because he whined and whined and wanted more money.

Giving your word isn't "dumb". However, taking someone's word on something like that is unwise. You are assuming you know their character. I have very good friends that I'm not 100% sure of their character.

Maybe this is just me, but I still feel taking your word back you gave to a blind man is something you don't do no matter what.

Can we stop making Gund some kind of super victim because he is blind? He is blind, not an infant. He wasn't helpless. He was very successful despite being blind. It's not some sort of extraordinary betrayal because one of the parties was blind. Lying is lying.

. He wasn't helpless. He was very successful despite being blind. It's not some sort of extraordinary betrayal because one of the parties was blind. Lying is lying.

Maybe so.

But lying to a blind guy is still worse.

:chuckle:

I'd be open to having him back. He does fill a need in regard to a big man off the bench that can score.

I mean shit, I think he's a douche. It makes it hard that I'd have to openly root for this guy.

But he's hardly washed up. 11.9 ppg, 50%, 6.9 rpg. That's not bad production.

Fuck it, bring him back. We're talking about 15 minutes a game, for a guy that can still fill it up when needed.

Unless Carlos Boozer started playing defense, the answer is 'no'. Maybe if Love suddenly had a setback, but as Tristan's replacement? Oh hell no. Carlos still has game left but the Cavs front line personnel doesn't match him with the kind of defender at center that you need to pair with him.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."