• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

New TV Series to watch

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Great show indeed. I've missed the first two episodes but will get caught up this weekend

Guys.

Not sure if you all have watched it, but give How To Get Away With Murder a try.

The suspense and story telling is just amazing.
Thanks for the tip

Should I go back to season 1?

It's not a new series - in fact, it may be the oldest one out there. But I do like Dr. Who.

You can't examine every episode too closely, because the current showrunner is sometimes more about themes and stories than avoiding plot holes. But it usually has some great British actors - the current doctor, Peter Capaldi, is really good. The production values are, well, British. But there is a freewheeling quality to it that is unmatched, and it doesn't always take itself too seriously. And there are some episodes that are absolutely classic, great TV.

Lots of returning shows coming back in the next week or so:

The Leftovers, Arrow, Flash, American Horror Story, Fargo, Walking Dead.

It's not a new series - in fact, it may be the oldest one out there. But I do like Dr. Who.

You can't examine every episode too closely, because the current showrunner is sometimes more about themes and stories than avoiding plot holes. But it usually has some great British actors - the current doctor, Peter Capaldi, is really good. The production values are, well, British. But there is a freewheeling quality to it that is unmatched, and it doesn't always take itself too seriously. And there are some episodes that are absolutely classic, great TV.

You did see the earlier episodes in Netflix right ? Some are pretty good - The impossible Planet, Library of the Dead, Forest Of the Damned, and my personal fav Blink to name a few.

Dark MAtter - Firefly but not so 'fly'

I watched this in Netflix as it was a Scy Fy one and I think this is an OK series. The plot is about a bunch of merecenaries who wake up in the space ship Raza with no recollections of who they are. Each episode is about them trying to figure out who they are while doing mercenary jobs for powerful corporations. The production values and the acting are decent - The script is also ok- My bigger gripe is about how the director is trying to show the actors as "cool" - If this takes itself a bit more seriously it might be a good watch.

You did see the earlier episodes in Netflix right ? Some are pretty good - The impossible Planet, Library of the Dead, Forest Of the Damned, and my personal fav Blink to name a few.

I saw those first run, and some of those, especially Blink, were great. The girl who started in that was fantastic.

I've got some friends who are the Dr. Who version of Trekkies. I'm not that far gone, although I am actually lived in England when I was very young and remember watching it. Weird to see it revived.

Gotta say it is amazing how different the various doctors all are, but I have yet to be disappointed with the new group.

Capaldi really might be one of the great ones.

New Gotham Ep

Really? So they find a great actor doing a great interpretation of your best villain and you go and kill him for a cheap twist? Now they have to either lazarus pit him or have some copy cat rise up in his place, both of which suck. I thought this show had figured out how to get out of its own way. I'm highly skeptical moving forward.

I want to click on that so bad, forgot to watch it last night. Will have to watch it tonight.

AHS comes back tomorrow. Hopefully all this Lady Gaga bullshit doesn't completely ruin the show.

Watched The Blacklist yesterday. Real good.

First episode of Brooklyn 99. As you would expect, a few laughs and a few duds.

New Gotham Ep

Really? So they find a great actor doing a great interpretation of your best villain and you go and kill him for a cheap twist? Now they have to either lazarus pit him or have some copy cat rise up in his place, both of which suck. I thought this show had figured out how to get out of its own way. I'm highly skeptical moving forward.
I was getting ready to ask what the heck happened the last episode. I just saw it. I don't understand the ending. Is he actually dead? And why are people going insane just by watching it? I'm confused on what is going on.

I was getting ready to ask what the heck happened the last episode. I just saw it. I don't understand the ending. Is he actually dead? And why are people going insane just by watching it? I'm confused on what is going on.

It seemed ambiguous to me, but I'd probably lean more to him being dead and dying with a creepy smile on his face than them creating some way for him to come back. And the people laughing after watching him was their way of showing copy cat killers arising in his place. Either resolution to how "the joker" comes back into play down the road seems pretty dumb to me and I'm not sure why they killed off this incarnation of him just for early season shock value.

i am going through blacklist right now and it's okay. i'm on season 2. i also started ray donovan last nigth as well and the first episode was definatly interesting and I am intrigued. what is everybody thought's on ray donovan is it worth watching?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."