• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fastlane Tonight - in Cleveland!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Never said the match was bad just didn't like the finish. I also knew Sasha would lose not only cause the call up but the ex champ always loses the rematch, hence why I said that. Doesn't matter if NXT or WWE, the ex champ always loses the pointless rematch unless it's Cena cause he can't lose to the same person twice in a row.

That's actually the reason I hate the stupid "rematch clause." All losing twice to the same guy does is hurt the guy doing the losing, and not every feud has to end with a title rematch. It would be much better most of the time to just have the new champ move on to a new feud, unless the former champ is a veteran like Cena or Orton who wouldn't be hurt by losing twice in a row (which makes it so stupid that either Cena refuses to do so or the WWE protects him the way that they do).

I think it's fine in NXT, though, since it's a way for the former champ to put over the new one as they move on to the main roster.

Watching Owens open main event. He comes out in the ring and campaigns for superstar of the year. then calls out byron. call his a commentary bully. then ask Uso whats with the smirk and tells uso hes been hiding behind the desk for three months cause he is scared to get hurt. Uso gets in the ring and Owens walks away.

nice match set up and im confident he did it off the cuff with no scripting.

first time i wanted to see Uso in the ring since he started commentating

James Storm jumped ship to NXT, one of the few talents I enjoyed in TNA, now we just need Roode so we can get another great tag team.

So who does Cena drop the belt to prior to his time off? A member of the New Day? They seem to have a little rivalry going right now.

So who does Cena drop the belt to prior to his time off? A member of the New Day? They seem to have a little rivalry going right now.
Roman reigna or one of the wyatts i hope. or he vacates it

My guess would be Ziggler since he accidentally hit him with that superkick

Roman reigna or one of the wyatts i hope. or he vacates it

Cena vacating the title would be the most WWE thing ever. Cena stays protected and nobody gets the rub from taking the title from him. It's basically an all-around loss.

Ambrose would be my top choice. He's the most over guy in the company right now. He's not my favorite guy by any means, but when someone gets himself over like Ambrose has done despite shitty booking, you should ride that momentum and take advantage of it. Dropping Cena to take the US title would be a feather in his cap that he could ride back into the main event scene.

Sadly, this is the WWE, so Ambrose will likely continue to be punished for the crime of getting himself over when that wasn't what Vince had planned. He's been the second fiddle in the (insanely long) Reigns/Wyatt feud despite clearly being the more popular guy on his side, and he doesn't currently even have a match scheduled for Hell in a Cell.

I think I missed something... what's Cena taking time off for? And when?

I think I missed something... what's Cena taking time off for? And when?

They haven't released why he's taking time off, and supposedly when other wrestlers have reached out to him he hasn't told them the reason either. All that anyone really knows is that he'll be taking a couple of months off following Hell in a Cell. Given his silence about his absence, it's probably either something private like a sick relative or a Wellness Violation suspension that WWE wanted to sweep under the rug. My money's on the former, but you never know.

It could also be that he simply wants some time off to recharge but wants to keep that quiet because he's always going on about how he doesn't take time off. The same could be true if he's filming a movie or something, as he's been very critical of the Rock in the past for leaving to go to Hollywood.

They haven't released why he's taking time off, and supposedly when other wrestlers have reached out to him he hasn't told them the reason either. All that anyone really knows is that he'll be taking a couple of months off following Hell in a Cell. Given his silence about his absence, it's probably either something private like a sick relative or a Wellness Violation suspension that WWE wanted to sweep under the rug. My money's on the former, but you never know.

It could also be that he simply wants some time off to recharge but wants to keep that quiet because he's always going on about how he doesn't take time off. The same could be true if he's filming a movie or something, as he's been very critical of the Rock in the past for leaving to go to Hollywood.

I hear a month, not a couple, so I'd be interested in seeing where you read that? I'd also really be intrigued to see if the reason was known prior to Night of Champions, because I'd imagine cena wouldn't have taken the belt back had they known then.

I'm also really feeling injury, but I've read that it's something that, when it comes to light, other wrestlers will be fine with. You wouldn't hide an injury. I'm really thinking it's something for personal development for after he retires.

I hear a month, not a couple, so I'd be interested in seeing where you read that? I'd also really be intrigued to see if the reason was known prior to Night of Champions, because I'd imagine cena wouldn't have taken the belt back had they known then.

I'm also really feeling injury, but I've read that it's something that, when it comes to light, other wrestlers will be fine with. You wouldn't hide an injury. I'm really thinking it's something for personal development for after he retires.

If it were an injury, he wouldn't be performing every night leading up to Night of the Champions, and WWE would likely just announce that he was hurt and give a return timetable. He had a minor injury recently that caused him to miss some house shows and they weren't mum about it.

As far as the timetable goes, no one really knows for sure. I've read anywhere from one to three months. My guess is he returns at the Rumble.

Right now, the WWE isn't advertising him for anything until at least November. The at least implies it may be longer.

If it were an injury, he wouldn't be performing every night leading up to Night of the Champions, and WWE would likely just announce that he was hurt and give a return timetable. He had a minor injury recently that caused him to miss some house shows and they weren't mum about it.

As far as the timetable goes, no one really knows for sure. I've read anywhere from one to three months. My guess is he returns at the Rumble.

Right now, the WWE isn't advertising him for anything until at least November. The at least implies it may be longer.

By injury, I didn't necessarily mean physical injury like a torn muscle/strain/sprain, but that's true. Maybe he's contemplating retirement and WWE was like, take time off and maybe you'll be gucci?

RAW, sans Cena, is gunna struggle. Post-Taker, Lesnar will dissapear. There's no star power on TV right now. Sheamus winning the title would nuke the brand.

Was reported on ewrestlingnews.com

Hosting a fitness show for Fox that airs in the spring.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."