• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Matt Barnes attacks NBA coach Derek Fisher

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Barnes is part Mexican
He's black/white actually.

i-3df126152f150e02aefbf6db884f687b-BarnesFamily.jpg

And no, his dad isn't Patrick Ewing.

Last edited:
I think there is merit to what gour is saying about Fisher talking to Barnes about it, but too many assumptions and projections are being made here with little info lb what the relationship between Fisher and Barnes is actually like. Just because they were teammates doesn't mean they are friends or close in any way. I see Cavatts point pretty clearly- Barnes bounced, can get any woman he wants, publicly chased a pop star- his ex has a right to do her thing, too. Frankly, based upon Barnes' reaction I can easily see why he didn't have the 'hey heads up I'm dating your ex wife because I'm an adult and I have that right have fun twittering Rihanna' talk. I just fail to see what Fisher owes to Barnes of they aren't close.

I think there is merit to what gour is saying about Fisher talking to Barnes about it, but too many assumptions and projections are being made here with little info lb what the relationship between Fisher and Barnes is actually like. Just because they were teammates doesn't mean they are friends or close in any way. I see Cavatts point pretty clearly- Barnes bounced, can get any woman he wants, publicly chased a pop star- his ex has a right to do her thing, too. Frankly, based upon Barnes' reaction I can easily see why he didn't have the 'hey heads up I'm dating your ex wife because I'm an adult and I have that right have fun twittering Rihanna' talk. I just fail to see what Fisher owes to Barnes of they aren't close.

My only point is that it's nothing but a phone call to a guy you've been publicly affiliated with.

Even if you guys don't really like each other, it's still the respectable thing to do.

It's not just his ex, it's his ex-wife, and the mother of his kids -- who happen to be there.

Just like Barnes, Fisher can get anyone he wants too.. It seems like he wants Barnes' ex-wife, which is a questionable attitude at best.

I got no sympathy for dudes who are no longer with their ex-this or ex-that. NONE.

I only look our for me not your jello havin' ass.

Fisher just big pimpin'.

@gourimoko

I met Matt Barnes' uncle (mom's brother) today at work. He was wearing a Clippers jersey. I asked him if he was happy that the Clippers were able to retain DeAndre Jordan. He was like, "yeah, but they traded my nephew, Matt Barnes, away" in an upset voice. He said that Barnes wanted to stay with the Clippers and finish his career there. I commented on how much Barnes likes tweeting about his fines, and his uncle said that hopefully being out of the spotlight of LA calms that down some. He wasn't too happy about Barnes being benched on Memphis.

He also said that there was a lot more to the Derek Fisher story than what was let out (no big surprise here) and didn't go into much detail other than to say that Barnes was especially upset that his kids were at the party when Fisher was there. I don't know what that means exactly, but I didn't want to ask too many questions, so I stopped there.

I met Matt Barnes' uncle (mom's brother) today at work. He was wearing a Clippers jersey. I asked him if he was happy that the Clippers were able to retain DeAndre Jordan. He was like, "yeah, but they traded my nephew, Matt Barnes, away" in an upset voice. He said that Barnes wanted to stay with the Clippers and finish his career there. I commented on how much Barnes likes tweeting about his fines, and his uncle said that hopefully being out of the spotlight of LA calms that down some. He wasn't too happy about Barnes being benched on Memphis.

He also said that there was a lot more to the Derek Fisher story than what was let out (no big surprise here) and didn't go into much detail other than to say that Barnes was especially upset that his kids were at the party when Fisher was there. I don't know what that means exactly, but I didn't want to ask too many questions, so I stopped there.

The man that you spoke with made up everything he told you except that he was disappointed Matt Barnes was benched.

That man was actually a serial murderer and, assuming he's not forcing you to type this, you are very lucky to have survived the encounter.

The man that you spoke with made up everything he told you except that he was disappointed Matt Barnes was benched.

That man was actually a serial murderer and, assuming he's not forcing you to type this, you are very lucky to have survived the encounter.

Who said he survived. Before he killed the free agency god, he forced him to give his RCF account name and password so he could post positve stuff about himself.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."