• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Post Draft advice-Fantasy Football

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If you are set at RB, I would do it.
I have Foster, Demarco, Crow, Antonio Andrews and Jeremy Langford (hoping Forte gets traded :chuckle:). It's 1ppr so I don't particularly load up on RB in this league. I have Julio, Cooper, Marshall (who I just completed a trade for Dez for) Hankerson and Parker at WR.

Jack Brickman said:
Do you value OBJ more than Cooper? The other two guys are basically a wash. You're probably flexing them at best.
This is where I'm struggling, I feel like Cooper has a higher floor but Beckham's ceiling is much higher.

I thought about countering with something like this:

Yeldon+Gronk for Murray+M Bennett

So I need to clear up a roster spot in my NFL.com league since Gates is no longer IR-eligible. Instead of dropping someone, I was thinking about making a two-for-one trade offer.

You guys think Chris Ivory and Mike Evans for Randall Cobb is a fair trade for both sides? He really needs a RB and Ivory has been really good in the two games he's been healthy. I'm not exactly hurting at the RB position right now with Lacy, Gurley, Ellington (.5 PPR, so he has flex value), Anderson, Ivory, and Blount once that trade goes through Saturday. Yeah, the trade could easily backfire if Evans turns back into a WR1 and Ivory keeps on playing well, but I'd rather take the consistency that Cobb offers since my starters' inconsistency has been killing me.

I think I'm keeping Evans and Cobb but if you're hurting I can see why you'd want that Cobb consistency.

You are absolutely killing him if he accepts that. No way he does that if he isn't a woman. Shit, even a woman wouldn't. She would want Gronk on her team

You guys think Chris Ivory and Mike Evans for Randall Cobb

Maybe try and give up Anderson? Unless you are still high on him. But no matter what you are starting Lacy/Gurley every time, so I say pull it.

Maybe try and give up Anderson? Unless you are still high on him. But no matter what you are starting Lacy/Gurley every time, so I say pull it.

I doubt he would accept if it were Anderson. He needs a RB, and Anderson sucks and is trending down. Ivory at least has been consistent in the two games he's been fully healthy.

Just for the record, my other receivers are Antonio Brown, Brandon Marshall, Donte Moncrief, and Vincent Jackson, so I'm not exactly hurting at the position. I'm currently starting Brown and Moncrief with Evans in my flex spot, but only because Marshall is on a bye this week. If he weren't, Evans would be benched because he's hard to trust right now.

If the trade were accepted, I'd be starting:
QB Palmer
RB Lacy
RB Gurley
WR Brown
WR Cobb
TE Walker/Eifert
FLEX Marshall

Provided Gurley keeps it up, that's a really great line-up.

QB Carson Palmer, Ari
RB Jamaal Charles, KC
RB Justin Forsett, Bal
WR Amari Cooper, Oak
WR Leonard Hankerson, Atl
TE Rob Gronkowski, NE
FLEX Arian Foster, Hou
D/ST Packers D/ST
K Justin Tucker, Bal

Bench Mike Wallace, Min
Bench Julius Thomas, Jax
Bench Stevie Johnson, SD
Bench Rishard Matthews, Mia
Bench Antonio Andrews, Ten
Bench Gary Barnidge, Cle
Bench Tavon Austin, StL

I want get an upgrade at receiver, but I don't think I have anyone that I want to let go that is good enough to get one. Any thoughts?

QB Carson Palmer, Ari
RB Jamaal Charles, KC
RB Justin Forsett, Bal
WR Amari Cooper, Oak
WR Leonard Hankerson, Atl
TE Rob Gronkowski, NE
FLEX Arian Foster, Hou
D/ST Packers D/ST
K Justin Tucker, Bal

Bench Mike Wallace, Min
Bench Julius Thomas, Jax
Bench Stevie Johnson, SD
Bench Rishard Matthews, Mia
Bench Antonio Andrews, Ten
Bench Gary Barnidge, Cle
Bench Tavon Austin, StL

I want get an upgrade at receiver, but I don't think I have anyone that I want to let go that is good enough to get one. Any thoughts?

You need to flip one of your RBs...and cut Thomas.

I have Foster, Demarco, Crow, Antonio Andrews and Jeremy Langford (hoping Forte gets traded :chuckle:). It's 1ppr so I don't particularly load up on RB in this league. I have Julio, Cooper, Marshall (who I just completed a trade for Dez for) Hankerson and Parker at WR.

This is where I'm struggling, I feel like Cooper has a higher floor but Beckham's ceiling is much higher.

I thought about countering with something like this:

OK, traded Marshall for Dez in this league.

Roster will look like this once the trades go through:

Phil Rivers
Arian Foster
Melvin Gordon
Julio Jones
Odell Beckham JR
Martellus Bennett
Hankerson

Dez Bryant (obviously will start when healthy)
Crow
Devante Parker
Antonio Andrews
Jeremy Langford
Derek Carrier

Well, my buddy rejected that trade for Cobb, so oh well. Gonna make a similar offer to the guy who owns Julio.

Not sure if I want to give up that much for Beckham, but considering it.

I love DeAndre Hopkins...greatest value ever for me, got him in the 11th as my keeper.

Any opinions on this? I have a very important matchup this week.

My WRs/TEs are as follows:

James Jones
Randall Cobb
Antonio Gates
Allen Hurns
Delanie Walker
Vincent Jackson

I can play 5 of those guys.

Obviously Cobb is staying in. As is Vincent Jackson whom I'm never sitting again after I sat him and he got 31 points (this is ppr). Both Gates and Walker have great matchips for TEs, should I play both and slot Hurns in for Jones since he has a nice matchup vs TB?

Someone just dropped Alshon Jeffery in my league. I've gotta pick him up and drop Decker, Moncrief, or Hurns, right? Seems like a no-brainer to me with him coming back soon.

I'd drop Hurns before those other two.

That said I'm not a big fan of Alshon, was really only excellent with Mccown. Doesn't have that chemistry with Cutler like royal or Bennett

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."