• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Week 5 (10/11): Browns (1-3) @ Ravens (1-3) [1:00 PM EST, CBS]

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoGottiFor3

#ALLin216
Reaction score
thReg05-1.png

Cleveland_Browns.png
Baltimore_Ravens.png

m&t_580.jpg

TV MAPS | STREAM

220px-NFL_ON_CBS_2013_logo.png

Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Ravens will enjoy at least a 50 yard advantage in penalties.

CQ09ANFWUAASF4a.jpg

Gipson out. Is this guy ever healthy?

Ravens will enjoy at least a 50 yard advantage in penalties.
If the Browns were a disciplined team like they were under Mangini when we would win the TO battle and not receive ~75 yards in penalties every game they could be 3-1 or easily 2-2.

Between Pettine's awful defense, poor player development, lack of leadership, and undisciplined coaching he really brings nothing unique to the table. I actually sort of like the guy mind you but I don't see how he'll turn it around.

If the Browns were a disciplined team like they were under Mangini when we would win the TO battle and not receive ~75 yards in penalties every game they could be 3-1 or easily 2-2.

Between Pettine's awful defense, poor player development, lack of leadership, and undisciplined coaching he really brings nothing unique to the table. I actually sort of like the guy mind you but I don't see how he'll turn it around.
If Lerner never hired that fat slob Holmgren out of desperation I actually think Mangini would of built a respectable team by now, very underrated HC & maybe the best Browns have had since '99.

He was just given no time to build anything.

If Lerner never hired that fat slob Holmgren out of desperation I actually think Mangini would of built a respectable team by now, very underrated HC & maybe the best Browns have had since '99.

I'm with you. Mangini as a coach had potential, it's a shame he was given so much control in the FO so early, it doomed him.

I don't know why so many up-and-coming coaches get so much control off-the-bat. It's likely going to be Chip Kelly's downfall, it destroyed McDaniels... I get that Belicheck makes it work, but he didn't have that control when he first went to NE, he earned it over time. Look at most great franchises: Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Green Bay... The FO and HC are separate entities that work in tandem. I understand why coaches want more control, I just don't understand why owners are so quick to grant it.

On the plus side of the ledger, the Ravens would struggle this week if they weren't playing a disheveled bottom dweller. Ozzie Newsome was forced to make two mid-season trades, one for a corner back and one for a wide receiver. That sounds like a contender with more injuries than they expected. It is going to take a toll on Baltimore's passing attack as well as pass defense.

But Forsett and Taliaferro are going to run wild.

32-17 Ravens

On the plus side of the ledger, the Ravens would struggle this week if they weren't playing a disheveled bottom dweller. Ozzie Newsome was forced to make two mid-season trades, one for a corner back and one for a wide receiver. That sounds like a contender with more injuries than they expected. It is going to take a toll on Baltimore's passing attack as well as pass defense.

But Forsett and Taliaferro are going to run wild.

32-17 Ravens
Apparently you haven't heard, but BLOODBATH is making his return.

McCown is done clowning around, and poop dick is heating up. The Ravens almost lost to Michael Vick, and would have done it too if it weren't for meddling Tomlin and Scobee-doo. Steve Smith is doubtful, and has amassed 30% of Rat's targets. He basically is their passing offense.

With no Suggs and Ngata, and outside of one good game against Denver, the Ravens defense has looked pretty bad overall. I think our offense will come to play and obviously with Pettine challenging our defense they are going to be fired up on the road.

This isn't the same Ravens team. they are significantly weakened.

Browns 5 Ravens 27

I will get back to this thread after I see Goff whether I want Browns to win or lose

I will get back to this thread after I see Goff whether I want Browns to win or lose
Seriously, my eyes will be glued to the TV at 10PM sharp. I'm already willing throw away this season, though :chuckle:

For all of the bad talent evaluators the Browns have had since 1999, Mangini was clearly the worst. He built an old team while taking a plethora of draft picks and turning them into guys who didn't make it out of their 2nd year in the league.

As a coach, he seemed to get quality play out of his team but his team was at a talent disadvantage every week which of course was his fault.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."