• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2016 Draft Prospects Thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Look at those flowing golden locks.

Guy oozes pedigree.
Like a young Todd Marinovich (flowing blonde locks and pedigree)...
wsys65fpul8zndbainxy.jpg

The Jags don't worry me as much as others, they've committed to Bortles and he's been showing some improvement.

The teams Cleveland should be cheering for are San Francisco, Chicago, Philly and Houston.

I'm not at all concerned with Jacksonville, Detroit, Tampa Bay.

Also, no way teams like NO, KC and Baltimore don't win more games down the stretch.

The tank is ON, boys.

Accept it, ride it, feel it.

I wouldn't be that surprised if they bottom out, they'd draft a QB.

I wouldn't lose sleep drafting Goff and cutting bait with not a bust, but still a very disappointing QB in Matt Stafford.

Tannehill would definitely have value around the league. He's not that bad. Yes, those quotes are embarrassing, and yes, he's struggling.

It's hard to say if the Dolphins would cut bait with him if they got the number one pick. I guess they'd have to consider it at least if their season gets that bad. But I say probably not.

Teams that are invested in their guy are usually more incline to give them help, then cut bait with them that fast. But maybe the Dolphins clean house completely and a new management comes in, and they don't love Tannehill, but do love Goff.

It would be unusual to give up on a young QB that fast though, that's shown steady improvement each year, outside just one bad year.

Miami is definitely in contention for the number one pick. Their division looks pretty tough. The Jets are a surprisingly good team this year, they got dominated badly against the Bills. And they play the Patriots twice (too cruel).

Them getting the number one pick could open up a huge trade war with other teams. I think they'll be in the hunt.

Last edited:
I don't give a shit if Tannehill made a milkshake made of truffle butter for every teammates mom, I would take him on the Browns to have a better than God awful QB.

I would actually probably fucking drink one too.

I don't give a shit if Tannehill made a milkshake made of truffle butter for every teammates mom, I would take him on the Browns to have a better than God awful QB.

I would actually probably fucking drink one too.

I would too. But if that's true what happen, talk about Hall of Shame. He needs practice squad players to take it easy on him so it doesn't hurt his confidence?

That sad, but he's not been a horrendous QB at all. Honestly, that's more embarrassing to Philbin he'd actually tell practice players to take it easy. No wonder he was fired.

I don't really have that big of a problem with what he said, you sometimes say shit in the heat of the moment. It was classless and childish, but people get heated.

But I would never tell practice players to take it easy on him. That's embarrassing by the coach, and result him too, because he told them that.

Tampa Bay - Plays the Jags this week and the Bears the 2nd to last week.
Chicago - Plays the Lions 2x, 49ers & Bucs
Houston - Jags 2x, Dolphins & Titans 2x. They also get back Foster when fully healthy. And still has playmakers.
Dolphins - Titans, Texans, Eagles(?), new coaches, hard football. Too much talent to keep sucking
49ers - They play us and the Bears.

They can S a D for us only being 7.7% chance. Houston & Dolphins above us? It is still to early to call it, but I think we are at least in the top 3 right now.

(I also hate rooting for this, but just making a point)

Tampa Bay - Plays the Jags this week and the Bears the 2nd to last week.
Chicago - Plays the Lions 2x, 49ers & Bucs
Houston - Jags 2x, Dolphins & Titans 2x. They also get back Foster when fully healthy. And still has playmakers.
Dolphins - Titans, Texans, Eagles(?), new coaches, hard football. Too much talent to keep sucking
49ers - They play us and the Bears.

They can S a D for us only being 7.7% chance. Houston & Dolphins above us? It is still to early to call it, but I think we are at least in the top 3 right now.

(I also hate rooting for this, but just making a point)
Yeah I don't agree with how low we are, just thought it was a cool feature. The link I put has playoff odds and other things.

Also: interesting article on Goff's NFL comparison according to NFL execs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...or-cal-qb-jared-goff?campaign=Twitter_nfl_cfb

Like a young Todd Marinovich (flowing blonde locks and pedigree)...
wsys65fpul8zndbainxy.jpg

Yes, but Todd was/is comparable to that of a late 1st century gargoyle. Goff, on the other hand, has off the charts looks, moxie and pedigree.

Also, his armpit sweat smells like a beautiful day at the beach.

Really interested to see how Goff performs on the road against a top 10 team.

That throw 1:35 makes me happy

Man that last TD pass was sweet. He's going to be the 1st pick in the draft regardless of record. Either a really bad team will get the pick and draft him or someone will offer a huge trade package to get him.

Back off for Goff.

I'd go 1-15 in a heartbeat for him.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."